• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty

4 minutes ago, Storm Clouds said:

Those are some nice looking storms forming into a line out west…I’d feel more confident if it was actually sunny here. 

I may be wrong but I think they hit a wall just W of the mountains. That’s where the cloud line has set all day. 

Feeling pretty good right now. Defense was fast, aggressive and played the run well. Offense made some splash plays that will hopefully keep defenses honest going forward. Many of my concerns were alleviated today. It was pretty much WV's championship today. Really solid win.

• Like 1

On 8/23/2024 at 10:10 AM, Atomixwx said:

I keep seeing people think West Virginia is a toss-up but I don't get it. State is going to make West Virginia's QB beat them in the air and he's not great as a passing QB, and Penn State has probably the best offensive line in the country in terms of depth, and upgraded in offensive coordinator. Kansas hung like 55 points on West Virginia last season and I don't think you'll find anybody who would say Kansas's offense last week is more skilled or talented than Penn State's offense is this year.

If they think the environment is going to make a difference, I would submit as evidence the shit-pushing Auburn got two seasons ago at home during their cute little attempt at the whiteout. I don't think the team who calls college football's most hostile environment home is going to be scared of a trip to Morgantown.

I think considering it was the first game under a new OC and they don't want to show the entire playbook, and a two and a half hour weather delay, that was a shit-pushing.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, canderson said:

I didn’t expect much and for you didn’t think it’d ever rain. Wagons west won. 

Even West of here.  Just .1" at Krou.    Scattered showers in the LSV right now and a chance of some later today otherwise back to mostly dry until Friday.  Nice Labor Day though.    Unless I get lucky today, I will be rolling with less than 1" over about 30 days which is a top 5 dry period since I have been back in 2018.  A severe dry period snuck up on some of us. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1