• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty

1 hour ago, canderson said:

88 was todays high. Mid 90s tomorrow and upper 90s Wednesday before we get relief. Prob see excessive heat warnings Wednesday. Schools are closing here already for it.  

I do not see one meso that breaks 90 at MDT tomorrow and the zone is 90.   Would not bet against 90 but 94/95 would be a major surprise.   MDT has seemed to not want to get to 90 recently.   During this streak of now 19 straight days below 90, 3 days seemed prime to make a run (today being one) and the therm just got stuck between 86 and 88.   Actually a couple of the lesser meso's do not break 90/91 on Wed either. 

44 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I do not see one meso that breaks 90 at MDT tomorrow and the zone is 90.   Would not bet against 90 but 94/95 would be a major surprise.   MDT has seemed to not want to get to 90 recently.   During this streak of now 19 straight days below 90, 3 days seemed prime to make a run (today being one) and the therm just got stuck between 86 and 88.   Actually a couple of the lesser meso's do not break 90/91 on Wed either. 

Just going by the CTP grid which has me at 93 tomorrow and 98 Wednesday (with a 105 HI). 

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I figured they did since you mentioned but could not find it...I saw one 91.   Something interesting to watch.  Summers last hurrah?

Looks like it might be! I do expect a warm September but that’s really just a new norm as the seasons imo game moved back a bit 

• Like 2

A brief warm up underway across the area today. Mid 80's today with many spots reaching the 90's tomorrow. But a quick cool down as Thursday and Friday have temps back below normal in the 70's for high temps. Small chances of showers with the front Wednesday night thru Thursday.
Chester County Daily Records for Today: High 100 degrees at Phoenixville (1948) / Low 42 degrees also at Phoenixville (1944) / Rain 6.94" at Glenmoore (2011) from the remnants of Hurricane Irene that impacted the area.
image.png.123bc9260b516c89ed9663808feb6686.png

I think Halloween in August last week kick-started cold and flu season around here. Little guy started snotting on Friday and spent the weekend running like a faucet. Got him swabbed at his 30-month we'll visit last week which came back for the common ass cold. Fun times. 

Bring back the heat. 

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

I think Halloween in August last week kick-started cold and flu season around here. Little guy started snotting on Friday and spent the weekend running like a faucet. Got him swabbed at his 30-month we'll visit last week which came back for the common ass cold. Fun times. 

Bring back the heat. 

Sorry to hear.  Our kids are getting ready to head back to preschool (youngest has her first year ever in school), so I'm fully expecting an onslaught of runny noses, coughs, fevers, and whiny children.  Fun indeed!

Just now, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Sorry to hear.  Our kids are getting ready to head back to preschool (youngest has her first year ever in school), so I'm fully expecting an onslaught of runny noses, coughs, fevers, and whiny children.  Fun indeed!

We're in daycare for three days a week (grandma handles the rest) and this daycare up here is a West African village with the amount of disease that originates inside those doors. I think they've taken turns being patient zero on multiple diseases over the last year plus. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

my central air for the bedrooms couldn't wait to konk out until fall :facepalm:

Sorry to hear that.  It is so hard to get the timing right.  Not good in the summer and not running at all when cold so you just have a several week period unless you just go for it and replace thinking it dies soon.