Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty

3 minutes ago, canderson said:

PSU this, PSU that. Whatever. 

Hook 'em! 

One thing is for sure, Texas should be loving this new NIL era.  Them and the Phil Knight fighting ducks should be part of a select few teams that have unlimited funds.  Just buy a new team every year.  Who needs high school recruiting and development.  Ah college football, where the rich get richer.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

you have better BBQ's , we have better fooseball

I mean... no lol. Although State is 3-2 all-time versus Texas and the last meeting was a 30-6 pummeling, that meeting was... 

*Checks notes*

27 years ago. 

11 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

nobody ask you for your input :lol:

I don't think that has ever stopped me from providing it. I grew up in a "You speak when spoken to family" and spoke anyway, which resulted in a lot of back hands. I was born in the 80s back before looking at a child wrong sent your anus to Leavenworth, and so by the time I was 8, I had already been through multiple sets of teeth. 

I was ten once at the dentist for a cleaning and the dentist noticed the teeth he was checking had different growth rings than those the girl he was screwing on the side had cleaned last, and he asked what happened and I told them that I was told to "say what one more goddamned time," and by the time the wedding ring smashed my mouth, I had said what four additional times. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

I don't think that has ever stopped me from providing it. I grew up in a "You speak when spoken to family" and spoke anyway, which resulted in a lot of back hands. I was born in the 80s back before looking at a child wrong sent your anus to Leavenworth, and so by the time I was 8, I had already been through multiple sets of teeth. 

I was ten once at the dentist for a cleaning and the dentist noticed the teeth he was checking had different growth rings than those the girl he was screwing on the side had cleaned last, and he asked what happened and I told them that I was told to "say what one more goddamned time," and by the time the wedding ring smashed my mouth, I had said what four additional times. 

dude, you're old :blink:

1 hour ago, Atomixwx said:

Late Noon observations: 71°F, sunny, and still a little tingly thinking about Big Gretch, which makes the 71°F forgiving, but two degrees less would be... nice.

That after party dancing video isn't her ... although it looks like her quite a bit. I did ... research ... and discovered it's some housewife from some Bravo TV show. 

• Haha 1

56.4 for the overnight low. Our stretch of great weather looks to continue with a slow warming trend. In fact for some of the lower elevation spots by Wednesday we could touch 90 degrees. But any heat looks short lived as we fall back to more normal temperature levels to close out the new work week. Our only slight chance of rain looks to be Monday evening.
Chester County Records for today: High 101 degrees at Phoenixville (1943) / Low 41 degrees also at Phoenixville (1973) / Rain 3.78" at West Grove (1933) from the remnants of The Chesapeake–Potomac hurricane.

image.png.e438f0c9a2df1640021d410d0ac05c96.png

• Like 1