• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty

37 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Oh yes, completely understood. I knew as much before he posted it...I just find it "interesting" that even in the midst of a BN spell, he's ready to pounce and squelch any type of BN temp momentum". 

Gotta keep it on the up and up. And by that I mean the air temp. LOL

his bias has skewed my "interest" in his posts many moons ago.  Its a shame cause he seems to have a lot to offer. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, pasnownut said:

his bias has skewed my "interest" in his posts many moons ago.  Its a shame cause he seems to have a lot to offer. 

I mean, at the end of the day it's a public forum and he's got a "right" to post as he chooses. It just doesn't feel right when he only chooses to post what many would say is contrary to the rest of the thread members. But he's incredibly smart and what he posts isn't wrong. 

This morning was the coldest August morning here in East Nantmeal in over 10 years with our morning low of 51.7. This was the coldest reading since the 51.5 on August 15, 2014. Quite a few of the lower elevation spots reached the 40's with the lowest being the 45.8 at Warwick Township. We should see the higher spots again remaining in the unseasonably chilly 60's for highs today before we start a warming trend tomorrow through the weekend.
Chester County Records for today: High 102 degrees at Sadsburyville (1916) / Low 41 degrees at Phoenixville (1949) / Rain 2.73" at West Grove (1933)
image.png.47d4758b0889be911ba1daca8df245a2.png

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I mean, at the end of the day it's a public forum and he's got a "right" to post as he chooses. It just doesn't feel right when he only chooses to post what many would say is contrary to the rest of the thread members. But he's incredibly smart and what he posts isn't wrong. 

You just stated what some/many here have thought for some time now.  When it becomes a constant, most here are smart enough to see the pattern, and even though some of us are biased snow weenies....our posting "tone" usually carries that undertone, and when its bad....we don't try to polish a turd. 

Regardless, while we approach summers end....this BN stretch surely feels ahead of schedule....and most welcome for many.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I thought I was the smartest on the board...come on! next weekend 12-24" lollipops of 36". 

• Haha 1