• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty

14 hours ago, mahantango#1 said:

You might have to take a Blizz course on winter. I'm sure he could tutor you on what to expect from the winter. And when you successfully complete his course I'm sure Bubbler will set you up with DT snow removal services consultation for a nominal fee.

Hey, that’s not a bad idea.

My curriculum would include the importance of snow maps, ensemble model studies, random international short range model reliability, & telleconnections 101.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

He forgot to add "in Arizona"

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

This is true, though.

The highs and lows (68/46) the next couple of days are typical mid-January temperatures in Phoenix. 

Most spots dropped into the 50's this morning with the lowest being in East Nantmeal at 57.3 degrees - that was our coolest reading since the 56.3 degree low back on June 28th. Temperatures today in the higher ridge locations will top out just below 70 degrees - if that occurs this would mark the first time we have failed to at least reach 70 degrees since the 66.1 degree high on June 11th. There is no rain in sight for the rest of this week and our below normal temps will gradually increase to near normal by the weekend. No real heat in our future and for some spots 90 degree days are possibly over for this season.
Chester County records for today: High 100 degrees at Phoenixville (1983) / Record Low was 39 degrees at Phoenixville (1949) this is also the earliest recording of a sub 40 degree temperatures in county history. Rain 4.00" at West Grove (1939)
image.png.b36089449717d38aac564dd4e7455320.png