• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    clydes6
    Newest Member
    clydes6

5 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

Hobby Lobby has Christmas shit out year round. 

I refuse to step foot into one but huh. Saw some SM outlast about it from them. They do love Jesus tho, enough to steal from employees and counties! 

24 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Orioles with 15 - 15 hits in a 9 inning game and somehow managed just 3 runs.

Baseball can be a cruel sport sometimes.

That’s so frustrating. I remember a few years ago Boston had something like 16 baserunnners and were shut out. 

• Like 1

On 3/30/2024 at 10:23 AM, Itstrainingtime said:

Correct. 

I stand by my comment that their bullpen is there biggest liability. And it ain't close.

Comment I made regarding the Phillies bullpen at the start of the MLB season. I think it's safe at this point to say that I was wrong. Very wrong. And not afraid to own it.

• Like 2

While no total washouts for the upcoming week...most days will include at least a chance at some showers. Best day looks like tomorrow and the wettest period from Wed night into Thursday.
Chester County records for today: High: 100 degrees at Phoenixville (1936) and in Western Chesco 98 degrees at Sadsburyville (1919) / Low 33 degrees at Phoenixville (1986) / Rain 2.53" at Chadds Ford (1959)
image.png.e334df51106f9520d51be1974519e94a.png
  • Like 1

Low of 64 with .01" of rainfall.

MDT ends the month with a mean temp of 66.2 (T-12th all-time) and almost dead-on average precip at 3.82".

National high of 112 at Rio Grande Village, TX and low of 24 at Angel Fire, NM.

Looks like an Upper Level Low may dominate our pattern starting this upcoming weekend.  Could be fun.  Onward.

35 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Low of 64 with .01" of rainfall.

MDT ends the month with a mean temp of 66.2 (T-12th all-time) and almost dead-on average precip at 3.82".

National high of 112 at Rio Grande Village, TX and low of 24 at Angel Fire, NM.

Looks like an Upper Level Low may dominate our pattern starting this upcoming weekend.  Could be fun.  Onward.

WPC only has us getting about .5" of rain total through next weekend - ULL's can be wildcards, however.

12 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

WPC only has us getting about .5" of rain total through next weekend - ULL's can be wildcards, however.

Saw that.  Could sure use more H2O than that around here.  And yes, yes they can.  Very hard to predict where those bands of rotating showers will setup. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Yeah, I just didn't think to do it. I've got so much going right now with having just moved back to PA.

Voyager, my temp is currently 83 in Pottsville, so your reading may be spot on.

• Thanks 1