• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty

A cold front will cross the county from west to east early this afternoon. We could see a couple of storms but most of the heaviest rain should stay NW of Chesco. Almost autumnal weather on the way once this front passes with temps tomorrow struggling to escape the upper 60's in the higher spots of the county. Lower spots may well see some lows in the 40's by Wednesday morning. Dry weather should continue through next weekend with temps rebounding to near normal.
Chester County record for today: High 99 degrees at Phoenixville (1931) / Low 45 degrees at Coatesville (1896) / Rain 5.60" at West Chester (1939)
image.png.a532b96879b0c826d28cb1d658884bb2.png

2 minutes ago, Voyager said:

You spelled skooks wrong...

Skanks is an all-encompassing, 100% inclusive term that all whores embrace and can be described upon. I can go anywhere on this planet and say "Hey! Where da skanks at?" and the wizard sleeves start falling from the sky. That phenomenon occurs in Tyrone. It occurs in Coeur d'Alene, Ciudad de Juarez, Haifa, you name it, skanks comin. 

"Skooks" may not cause that response in downtown Cardiff, and "Skooks" may lead to a hearing issue in downtown Chicago that may get me shot. 

That is why I stick to what works.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I figured he had just come from a Turkey Hill and was filing a compliment through HR. 

Why anyone would go to a Turkey Hill is beyond me. Both Sheetz and WaWa are FAR better. 

Little known fact: the convenience stores and the dairy are NOT the same company. Nor are they related. Nor are they even from the same country as far as ownership...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Why anyone would go to a Turkey Hill is beyond me. Both Sheetz and WaWa are FAR better. 

Little known fact: the convenience stores and the dairy are NOT the same company. Nor are they related. Nor are they even from the same country as far as ownership...

I did not know that....and bet most do not.   But I agree the newer stores are better.   Though Turkey Hill makes a mean Vanilla Nog during the holidays. 

• Like 1

I agree that both Sheetz and WaWa are better, but I went through this phase of living off of Turkey Hill cheeseburgers back when I had to work in an office and they kept a thousand of them sitting on a heat rack. 

Probably why they had to remove about thirty feet of small intestine that one time...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

PS, Webmaster should update this link.  It is no longer going to where they want it to go. 

image.png.c96d27396c922c358d236b42d7e7f0b9.png

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

I would imagine you guys get questions EVERY DAY related to the markets.   Having the market sitting beside the big cow and experience building does not help either!  LOL

All the time. So frustrating. That "Experience Building" is where I work at least one day a week as I'm the direct HR rep for everyone who works there. 

• Like 1

All the time. So frustrating. That "Experience Building" is where I work at least one day a week as I'm the direct HR rep for everyone who works there. 

I actually took a Cow Pic and then went into the market and commented to my wife that I was surprised it was so crappy for being a showcase store. 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

never been to a WAWa. THey are building one a softball throw from my house

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I actually took a Cow Pic and then went into the market and commented to my wife that I was surprised it was so crappy for being a showcase store. 

That's precisely the problem - who wouldn't assume that the store adjacent would be "showcase" store? Reality - no such thing exists with those markets. 

If you look at the signage - the store and the dairy have different logos. Most people see the name only and assume it's one and the same. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, canderson said:

Sheetz has garbage gas. It's almost as shitty as Giants'. 

7 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

If it wasn't 30 minutes away I'd buy all of my gas at Costco. I can tell the difference every time I do get to fill up there. 

Any insight on BJ's gas?  We got a membership there a year ago because we live so close and use it primarily for the gas and non-perishable products. 

7 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

If it wasn't 30 minutes away I'd buy all of my gas at Costco. I can tell the difference every time I do get to fill up there. 

Costco is good! They use top tier fuel, as does Wawa actually. Your Gulf, Sonoco, Shell stations all will make your car run better than the bottom-barrel shit Sheetz because they are top tier fuel stations. 

I'm excited for the Costco to open over by Wegmans here; we're out that way every week whereas we rarely are by the one up off Jonestown Road. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Any insight on BJ's gas?  We got a membership there a year ago because we live so close and use it primarily for the gas and non-perishable products. 

Not sure I remember too much about BJ's fuel - I've had memberships to both clubs and vastly prefer Costco. Kirkland Signature (Costco branded) is better than a lot of name brands at a far better price. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

It's not top tier fuel. Whether you care/notice your car running differently on non high quality gas is a different story. It also can depend on your car - a normal 87-calibared non turbo engine it might not be too noticeable except 1-2 mpg off if you used another fuel type. 

• Thanks 1

Good old tax structure ownership

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, canderson said:

It's not top tier fuel. Whether you care/notice your car running differently on non high quality gas is a different story. It also can depend on your car - a normal 87-calibared non turbo engine it might not be too noticeable except 1-2 mpg off if you used another fuel type. 

I'm surprised you havent converted to electric only or Nelson fuel.