• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty

52 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

A guy came into today for lunch and was telling me how his brother last week managed to get stuck for days in the mountains of India due to a monsoon blizzard. Just imagine how amazing that would be to experience

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

@Itstrainingtime may need to consult his doctor 

33 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Low of 61 here in the Oyster Point precinct of West Hempfield Township.  I wonder if MDT could sneak in a 90 Thursday or Friday. Sorry to hear about your mishap Voyager, hope you heal up soon mate. 

I'm very, very weird. I was in bed awake far too early this morning and my mind immediately went to high temperatures. I was literally thinking/wondering if I'll snag a 90 or two in the coming days. 

#Icouldbedoingfarmoreexcitingthingsinbedwithmywifeotherthanweathergeeking.

• Haha 2

I'm very, very weird. I was in bed awake far too early this morning and my mind immediately went to high temperatures. I was literally thinking/wondering if I'll snag a 90 or two in the coming days. 
Oh please no. The 85 today is already pushing my tolerance level

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Sky is noticeably hazy this morning. Took a glance up when I left the house and was greeted by a milky-white instead of the sharp blues of the past several days. 

Looks like some smoke in the upper atmosphere, shows up well on the visible satellite and HRRR has it modeled over our area......

http://www.meteo.psu.edu/ewall/PSUGOES_PA2/IMGv_0.jpg

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Side note, I thought for sure you were going to ask me what the hell Oyster Point was haha.

18 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Looks like some smoke in the upper atmosphere, shows up well on the visible satellite and HRRR has it modeled over our area......

http://www.meteo.psu.edu/ewall/PSUGOES_PA2/IMGv_0.jpg

N Atlantic must be blocked up with everything pushing SW.

https://www.star.nesdis.noaa.gov/GOES/sector_band.php?sat=G16&sector=ne&band=GEOCOLOR&length=24

• Like 1

Lower spots in the county again touched below normal low temps in the 50's this AM... while the higher spots stayed in the lower 60's. Our great weather continues for the rest of the work week with temperatures close to normal for mid-August before rain chances ramp up toward the weekend.
Chester County records for today: High 101 degrees at West Chester (2002) / Low 40 degrees at Morgantown/Elverson (1964) / Rain 2.80" at Phoenixville (1919)
image.png.fdc60fe6ce9c6a077edbdbdcc895dba7.png

4-5 days of mostly solid sunshine.  And probably 2-3 more. 4" of rain then nothing for over a week is not ideal. 
What's funny is looking at the past it was very much worse, for at least Harrisburg in the 1930-1990 period