• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty

2 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

A dewy 54 degrees this AM.  Grass people debate whether dew helps maintain moisture in the soil, but I guess it cannot hurt.   Much of it does dry on the blade. 

Nearing mid-Month, MDT stands just .7 AN with the mean temp for the month down to 77.1 placing it as a somewhat pedestrian (especially recently times) 35th warmest Aug through the 12th.  

So...probably not going to be the hottest August ever?....

• Haha 1

Morning lows across Chester County have been running almost 6 degrees below normal with this morning's cool spot being Warwick Twp at 54 degrees. Below normal temps look to continue today before we warm to near normal for much of the rest of the work week. Rain chances increase this weekend with near normal temperatures.
Chester County records for today: High 103 degrees at Phoenixville (1944) / Low 43 degrees at Coatesville (1930) / Rain Devault 4.18" (2018)
image.png.845e8bc2ce8c3a25837404cc0b05c6ef.png

4 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

What is kitt airport?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

The airport people go to when they want to parachute.    Rumor has it that it used to be the lush lands of green grass and lots of mowing, but this summer has been a bit different.  They also have a museum there detailing the history of ice creaming making in Lancaster County. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The airport people go to when they want to parachute.    Rumor has it that it used to be the lush lands of green grass and lots of mowing, but this summer has been a bit different.  They also have a museum there detailing the history of ice creaming making in Lancaster County. 

The museum is in Columbia!

https://www.turkeyhill.com/about/visit

• Haha 1

My damn kid decided 2:00 AM was fourth meal and decided he didn't want to sleep. As a result, Nooners are canceled until I drink enough caffeine to be able to read. 

These memes of the drunk pseudo-Kraut from a town called a "Baywatches," talking to a car from the White Snake video ain't helping. 

A guy came into today for lunch and was telling me how his brother last week managed to get stuck for days in the mountains of India due to a monsoon blizzard. Just imagine how amazing that would be to experience

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Haha 1