• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty

Harrisburg officially recorded 5.56” rain yesterday (the city not MDT). 
The due north / south line of the heavy band is wild on this map 

6.26" in camp hill. I should play lottery with my call that we had to get lucky sooner or later

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

6.26" in camp hill. I should play lottery with my call that we had to get lucky sooner or later

It’s really easy to see how the epicenter of the heavy precip went through camp hill and Enola up into Harrisburg and the tornado was just to the east of that band. 

Temperatures this week should stay near to slightly below normal all week. Mostly sunny with low humidity to pair with that....our next chance of rain looks to be no sooner than next weekend.
Chester County Records for today: High 102 degrees at Coatesville (1900) / Low 44 degrees at Devault (1972) / Rain 3.58" at West Chester (1962)
image.png.358aa44d8450fc1d2f0c95ef04a5e260.png

COC week!

I finally have enough water pressure to shower, yippie!!! My a/c also broke and I can't get repair man here till Tuesday. Thank god we have nice temps, especially lows until then. Was able to open windows last night and get house into upper 60s before closing them. Temp is still only 75 inside and cooler in basement

36 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

I finally have enough water pressure to shower, yippie!!! My a/c also broke and I can't get repair man here till Tuesday. Thank god we have nice temps, especially lows until then. Was able to open windows last night and get house into upper 60s before closing them. Temp is still only 75 inside and cooler in basement

That water main break has been catastrophic 

• Like 1

Two died in the yellow breaches the last two days. 
It's a tragedy but man oh man. I've kyacked a lot and I'm guessing these people were out there looking for a wild ride. Sometimes its just stupid tragic luck, but far too often it's people in way over there heads.