• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty

1 minute ago, paweather said:

Can the Mavs make a comeback tonight and win a couple of games.....I think it is over. Who would have thought NBA and SC sweeps, maybe. 

Maybe the Celts want to win on their home court?  Mavs could not get over the hump in the second half of the last 2 games.  BUT these are in the NBA Championship so...

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

Maybe the Celts want to win on their home court?  Mavs could not get over the hump in the second half of the last 2 games.  BUT these are in the NBA Championship so...

They are no doubt and congrats to the Mavs for getting there! Celts have so much talent right now but Luka and Irving will make another run for it next year for sure.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

@Bubbler86 around 11am, I checked the ticket availability for the Bears game tonight. It looked roughly 2000 seats left? I just checked again and now there's no more than a few hundred. Should end up with a sellout or very close to it.

Sunday's tickets are also moving fast.

I am preparing to stand in line for 45 min for a pretzel (Sun). 

1 hour ago, paweather said:

Can the Mavs make a comeback tonight and win a couple of games.....I think it is over. Who would have thought NBA and SC sweeps, maybe. 

Celtics are the superior team by far - it’s a prob top 15 all time team which is wild. 

Edmonton survived on witchcraft, so I’m not surprised there since Florida is a great team. 

• Like 1

Nope. I still needed a jacket most winter mornings, and occasionally a coat when it dipped below freezing.
Most winter mornings in Phoenix are in the low to mid 40s, and the 30s make an appearance several times during Jan and Feb.

Here you go
Costa Rica about 5000 feet elevation
January and February Screenshot_20240614-134631_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240614-134646_Chrome.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I am preparing to stand in line for 45 min for a pretzel (Sun). 

One thing that I never...never do is go to a concession stand during a game. Doesn't matter the sport or the level, if I'm getting food it will be upon entering the venue. I will not miss any portion of the game.

37 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

One thing that I never...never do is go to a concession stand during a game. Doesn't matter the sport or the level, if I'm getting food it will be upon entering the venue. I will not miss any portion of the game.

Last time when I got there it was long before the game started.   Rain has been a nothin' sammich so far over here. 

2 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

@Atomixwx that storm to your west has had a big time hail core for a long time now. On mobile and can't tell if your in the path or not.

I did not receive hail, but we had some loud thunder and a lot of rain where I was at, as I was not home. 

Where was I? I was buying a riding lawnmower. It may be too late in the game to lift the trophy, but I'm going to salvage a winning season now. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

@canderson you might have called it with no luck. bring on the drought and kill everything possible so don't have to worry about it again

Yup not our event. We’ll get a trace, that’s it unless a miracle happens 

Those of you North of MDT looks good on the HRRR.    Drought on down here.  Drought group mentioned they are getting ready to color some of us in the next week or 2. 
There isn't even lightning with those storms. I've been absolutely amazed at how lightning has ceased to exist compared to how it had been

18 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

There isn't even lightning with those storms. I've been absolutely amazed at how lightning has ceased to exist compared to how it had been

Storm I encountered this afternoon had incredible lightning.