• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty

So I have kept track what wunderground says I should get the next day. I wrote down totals between 8pm and midnight the last 5 weeks.
Forcast: 6.23"
Actual: 1.01"
16.2%
I really think they need to reduce there forecast by at least 50% if not 75% on what models show

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Jns2183 said:

[mention=524]Bubbler86[/mention]
I feel your pain1546252902_KCCX-DigitalStormTotalAccum.4_42PM.thumb.jpg.1dc3ac76e3cc46cfd7b3a99df9d41175.jpg

KCCX - Digital Storm Total Accum., 4_42 PM.jpgKCCX - Digital Storm Total Accum., 4_47 PM.jpg

0 today.   Was not even close.   Some stations in the LSV are now up to 35" for the year or 13 more than here.  That is how you end up with 75" differences over 5 years. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

0 today.   Was not even close. 

I am so very sorry.

I had a 15 minute shower. Other than that it's been partly to mostly sunny the entire day. It's gorgeous out here right now. Sun and 75, which is interesting that my temp continues to fall with the sun out.

• Like 1

0 today.   Was not even close.   Some stations in the LSV are now up to 35" for the year or 13 more than here.  That is how you end up with 75" differences over 5 years. 
At 0.02"
KCXY 0.10"
KMDT T

I doubt this little back end does much more than what has happened

1 minute ago, Jns2183 said:

At 0.02"
KCXY 0.10"
KMDT T

I doubt this little back end does much more than what has happened

I wish you were closer, I would let you buy drinks for the losers club we are part of.    LOL.  Make like Roadhouse and do free drinks for your friends.   Back to 1-2 hour water sessions tomorrow. 

I wish you were closer, I would let you buy drinks for the losers club we are part of.    LOL.  Make like Roadhouse and do free drinks for your friends.   Back to 1-2 hour water sessions tomorrow. 
I fly out to Boston tomorrow. Going to be staying south of the city a bit for the week. They are forecast to get over three inches of rain so maybe my bad luck will carry up there. But more than likely I'll miss out on all the rain until I have to drive back on Friday then we'll get 3 inches of rain that day I'm driving back.

Having a flood watch out all day over me has been the chef's kiss of absurdity

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jns2183 said:

What model

Sorry, my bad.  The Icon still has the storm not stalling/moving in land and sending it right up the DelMarVa's smokestack like a colonoscopy.   Euro looks like its about to end the drought then it exits stage right and drought continues.   Up to 80-90% I am cancelling the Myrtle weekend. 

8 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

My Boiling Springs (Let's go Bubblers, yes Cape I know what a Bubbler is you low lander you) spotter racked up 5.3" on his Mt Holly Springs rig today.   He now has 22" for Met Summer.   That is 11" per month!!!!!  4 events totally over 2" each along with this bad boy today. 

They're about 20-25 minutes to my north and I  got maybe a tenth of an inch.

10 minutes ago, mitchnick said:

They're about 20-25 minutes to my north and I  got maybe a tenth of an inch.

Normally I would show some compassion but you have scored and scored often this year so you can take a break,  right?  LOL.   

Edit-As I type this year more Hanover rain seems to be possible in the near future. 

16 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Normally I would show some compassion but you have scored and scored often this year so you can take a break,  right?  LOL.   

Edit-As I type this year more Hanover rain seems to be possible in the near future. 

Yes as to part 2 of your post. I'm being surrounded. 

7 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Officially, MDT has a 3” surplus for the year & is less than 1” below normal for Met. summer.

Years from now, most of us will look back at the historical numbers & say “what drought?” for 2024 at MDT.

IMG_6535.jpeg

Here are some Marysville residents laughing at people who bought land in the LSV and thought Middletown was representative of the area.  

"Someone actually thought they could plant grass in the Camp Hill Desert!   LOL"

5 Tips to Help Seniors Tell Their Life Stories and Preserve Their Memories  - VeeOne Health

I just did a quick scan on the National Weather Service website & every major official reporting station has a surplus of rain for the year.

This includes Philly, Pittsburgh, Allentown & Scranton-Wilkes-Barre.

A few back yards are missing out, but it’s pretty unanimous that there really won’t be a memorable drought this year according to the official data.