Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty

3 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

Soon they are going to have 4"-5" on KCXY. Those 2 are 2-3 miles apart

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

They are up to 1 1/4" right now and within 2 degrees of their low for the day.  They will have more rain today than I have had in the last 40 or so days. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

They are up to 27.88" on year. Capital city is up to 24.18". I'm up to 23.95".
5 miles straight line from my house to airport

This is very similar to the 2020 season when the river got demolished time and time and again...the storms found their water and followed the path. At one point some people on the river were near 45" ending August (south of York)  and over here we were at 18" so almost a 30 " difference (in 2020)

This is very similar to the 2020 season when the river got demolished time and time and again...the storms found their water and followed the path. At one point some people on the river were near 45" ending August (south of York)  and over here we were at 18" so almost a 30 " difference (in 2020)
But at there is some serious distance there

I'll have to check later what I did that year

23 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

They are up to 27.88" on year. Capital city is up to 24.18". I'm up to 23.95".
5 miles straight line from my house to airport

You're still 1.5" ahead of me YTD. Rain has just arrived at home so we'll see what happens. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Yeah - that is staggering. 

Delta, Peach Bottom, and similar areas.  I mean they were 15" ahead of you probably.

4 minutes ago, mitchnick said:

Left the house on Monday morning with an empty rain gauge. Just got back to 4.5" in it!!! Wtf? Couple of storms this morning that must have been the main culprit, though they didn't look too bad on radar. Crazy.

Everytime it rains anywhere around here, it heads right for Hanover.   It has rained most days you were gone. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Delta, Peach Bottom, and similar areas.  I mean they were 15" ahead of you probably.

Everytime it rains anywhere around here, it heads right for Hanover.   It has rained most days you were gone. 

I've been watching since I  left. Monday was nothing. Yesterday had a storm roll through, but the main area of heavy stuff hit north of me. This morning's storms were intense but looked to be fast movers and small in area. I'm not spiking the ball, believe me, as you know my feelings about grass mowing. :angry: