• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty

1 hour ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

I picked up another .10 this morning, for a total since yesterday of 1.84.

I can't believe how often you've gotten drenched this year. I was very fortunate a few weeks ago - I was probably a couple of tenths of a mile away from having a monthly total close to a half inch. You seem to be getting hit repeatedly. 

32 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Yesterday was the rare day where every ASOS/AWOS station in the Commonwealth topped out in the 80s.  Nobody above 89; no one below 80.  Neat.

That's a great find! 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Hagerstown's total is incredible considering that they had a flood in the last week or two. 

Yea, otherwise it would be back closer to where the last 2 droughts were at.  The Great Drought of 2020 was not even as bad as last year. 

image.png.42dbf3ec510f1e3c81ca584c445e7a71.png

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

EB Nooners on Day One of the Great CPC Heat Wave of 2024.  81 and Partly Cloudy.  MDT 83.    Most current modeling suggests the heat wave will last 3 days though a few suites do not have it making it to the third day. 

CTP has 3 days of 90s here but that includes today, which is highly questionable. Only tomorrow and Friday seem "safe" to reach 90. Saturday will be highly dependent on the sun/cloud/rain ratio. Right now my forecast high is upper 80s. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

CTP has 3 days of 90s here but that includes today, which is highly questionable. Only tomorrow and Friday seem "safe" to reach 90. Saturday will be highly dependent on the sun/cloud/rain ratio. Right now my forecast high is upper 80s. 

Yea almost across the board Sat is not a 90's day on models but you know how that works.  I think MDT makes it today but also think this heat wave will be a soft one.  Low 90's if it gets the 3 days.  Notable was the trough Mjs mentioned and how not hot next week was on the Euro.  Highs below 80 some days.

• Like 2

Yea, otherwise it would be back closer to where the last 2 droughts were at.  The Great Drought of 2020 was not even as bad as last year. 
image.png.42dbf3ec510f1e3c81ca584c445e7a71.png

They have a lot of low rain totals in their record books it seems

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

No Heat Wave for you
I'll take it. Being a transplant to this area from ridge and valley Appalachia, I am tired of hearing the people who never climbed down the front crying about an 85 degree day.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

They have a lot of low rain totals in their record books it seems

The average year of your top 10 is 1983. The average year of Harrisburg top 10 is 1948

• Like 1

I'll take it. Being a transplant to this area from ridge and valley Appalachia, I am tired of hearing the people who never climbed down the front crying about an 85 degree day.

Climbed down the front?

2 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

JD Vance is that you? 

It should be required disclosure in real estate documents.   Like Marysville and Pillow score big, down here does not.
I feel like a long as you don't care about growing grass or things that that might be a selling point to where you live for some people

2 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

I feel like a long as you don't care about growing grass or things that that might be a selling point to where you live for some people

In 2020 a lot of people up the hill from me, where city water stops, had to redrill wells.