• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty

Like the Pope Mobile. 
Think about if it had a little mini fridge, small flat screen tv with wireless connection to your house to stream cable or Internet and some of musks self driving technology

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I'm laughing that we are under a meso discussion for flooding yet we can't even get a shower to hold together enough to hit Harrisburg. My wunderground forecast is now for 0.11" of rain and rain percentage has gone from 91% to 55% and falling like a rock

4 hours ago, TimB said:

Question for you: the equipment used in 1894 - was it sited in the same location as your current weather station and did it have an Asperger fan or whatever you called it?

Sorry Tim I am using the averages across all 28 NWS county stations since 1894 to smooth out any equipment issues etc. No bias for any one individual station.

3 hours ago, Jns2183 said:

I'm laughing because Harrisburg took readings for many years on top of, I believe a 6 story building, for many years. I think it was also the tallest building in town. Old measurements are definitely wacky and screwy in many ways, but they are better than nothing

Truth!!

I know I missed a big lightning and thunderstorm when I was in Hilton head, but for God's sake I haven't seen lightning in person at my house since May. The best thunderstorm I've had all year came in February

OT. I dropped off my wife at Busch Gardens to meet up with my daughter, et al. If I had to park: Regular Parking - $32; Preferred Parking - $47; VIP Parking - $58.

I know I'm old and remember $7 parking (with no special parking options), but those prices are beyond outrageous. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mitchnick said:

OT. I dropped off my wife at Busch Gardens to meet up with my daughter, et al. If I had to park: Regular Parking - $32; Preferred Parking - $47; VIP Parking - $58.

I know I'm old and remember $7 parking (with no special parking options), but those prices are beyond outrageous. 

Hershey is $35.  

That blob left over from the first line continues heading toward the LSV. 
It's all dying as it hits our wall. Wunderground now has me getting no rain with only a 30% chance. This has been so predictable

1 hour ago, ChescoWx said:

Sorry Tim I am using the averages across all 28 NWS county stations since 1894 to smooth out any equipment issues etc. No bias for any one individual station.

Wait, you’re comparing data from your admittedly cooler location in 2024 to the average across the entire county in 1894?