• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty

Just checked my zones....only 3 of the next 7 days in the 90's.   

Fv3 is really ramped up heading into the evening
image.thumb.png.ad8a3804970cde62bee438c4ba786f01.png

Things so far are dying immediately upon entering the great desert of south central

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, ChescoWx said:

We will have to go to the actual statistics for Chesco back to 1894 to assess...but I would be stunned if this is a hottest summer!

Question for you: the equipment used in 1894 - was it sited in the same location as your current weather station and did it have an Asperger fan or whatever you called it?

Question for you: the equipment used in 1894 - was it sited in the same location as your current weather station and did it have an Asperger fan or whatever you called it?
I'm laughing because Harrisburg took readings for many years on top of, I believe a 6 story building, for many years. I think it was also the tallest building in town. Old measurements are definitely wacky and screwy in many ways, but they are better than nothing

• Like 1

Haha, my wunderground forecast rain has now fallen for the 18th straight time. Like clockwork I can count on it forecasting 0.50" - 1.00" steadily for days than the day of it dips to below 0.25" by 2pm and if the pattern holds it will be about 0.08" by 5pm

13 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

Actual thunderstorms will be a drastic improvement on just the heat and humidity of July with no rain. I think that's whats most annoying. If You're going to have humidity it better damn well storm

Hot Pants Euro says to take off your 90's clothing starting Sat into mid next week.  Just mentioning since it is the heat meister.   No 18Z temps at 90 or above after this Friday with several days in the 70's or low to mid 80s.  

• Like 1

I think MDT is going to lose their July dry record.   It would be a shame. 
This line looks pathetic so of course it will give them a pathetic 0.19" to ruin the record. At least we excel at being pathetic

2 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Orioles going all out to booster their rotation down the stretch by picking up a starting pitcher with a record of 2 wins, 9 losses...

They have to replace Povich with his 1 and 5 record. 22.22% win ratio is 11% better than 20% don't forget.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

This line looks pathetic so of course it will give them a pathetic 0.19" to ruin the record. At least we excel at being pathetic

Still supposed to expand and grow as the evening goes on.    I hope it does not wait until it is past me. 

And with this rain, my lawn mower will be called into action tomorrow evening, barring storms. It is time.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

They need to sell enclosed a/c riding mowers

They're called children while you sit inside and drink beer.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

It's good if you have enough for one to be a foot rest, another holding the fan, while another makes you a sandwich