• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos

3K and Rgem have the Tue high at MDT sitting at 80.  
In 1956 the average high for each of the 3 summer months never went above 82. God I need that kinda summer soon

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

A fairly low 62 this AM.  

Right behind you with a 63 this morning at home.

We reached 91 yesterday - and yet, with daylight hours starting to wane and the low humidity yesterday, temps in the evening can fall a little more quickly now. By 7:30 last evening it was already down into the 70s and was an absolutely perfect night for ITT's Brats & Brews Family Night in the backyard. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Right behind you with a 63 this morning at home.

We reached 91 yesterday - and yet, with daylight hours starting to wane and the low humidity yesterday, temps in the evening can fall a little more quickly now. By 7:30 last evening it was already down into the 70s and was an absolutely perfect night for ITT's Brats & Brews Family Night in the backyard. 

Starting them young I see?  :-)    Yes, last night did feel really decent.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Starting them young I see?  :-)    Yes, last night did feel really decent.

LOL, well of the 4 kids we have 2 close enough to come over regularly. Our daughter isn't super into brats but her husband is. And our son is usually texting me on a weekly basis specifically about the next brat night. So if there's that much interest it's a no-brainer. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

LOL, well of the 4 kids we have 2 close enough to come over regularly. Our daughter isn't super into brats but her husband is. And our son is usually texting me on a weekly basis specifically about the next brat night. So if there's that much interest it's a no-brainer. 

Sounds like maybe it is a good way to end the weekend vs. feeling down.    Lot's of people get down on Sunday evening. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Sounds like maybe it is a good way to end the weekend vs. feeling down.    Lot's of people get down on Sunday evening. 

It's interesting that you said that - it's one of the 2 main reasons why we do what we do. Obviously, having the kids over on a regular basis is awesome. And they actually enjoy (pretend?) coming too. 

Second, when the kids were younger I struggled big-time on Sunday nights. And it affected my family as well. This was something we came up with years ago as the kids moved on and it gave us something to look forward to as the weekend wound down. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

It's interesting that you said that - it's one of the 2 main reasons why we do what we do. Obviously, having the kids over on a regular basis is awesome. And they actually enjoy (pretend?) coming too. 

Second, when the kids were younger I struggled big-time on Sunday nights. And it affected my family as well. This was something we came up with years ago as the kids moved on and it gave us something to look forward to as the weekend wound down. 

Yea, sometimes I feel like Friday is more like the weekend than Sunday.    Good idea you came up with even if the event itself does not allow time for thinking about Monday.   When you are in Florida, Sunday's will not be as bad! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I am the opposite. My fiance has been going to "Sunday Dinner," for longer than I have known her and while I think she enjoys it at times, for just about everyone else it is a hostage situation. 

Brats and Brews would probably be a good expenditure of a Sunday lol

• Like 2

Low of 66.  Do my eyes deceive me or does MDT actually have a chance to finish July with a mean temp below 80?  May have to do some calculations later.  August looks to start hot.

We were out kind of towards @ChescoWx yesterday at a birthday party a couple miles south of Honey Brook.  Between the ultra rural nature of the surroundings and the elevation (we were up at ~800'), the temp was a good 3-5 degrees lower than even the rural stretches of the Old Philadelphia Pike, going through Bird-in-Hand, Intercourse, White Horse, and the like.  Beautiful drive but man were the buggies out in full force on a Sunday, must have passed 50 of 'em.

• Like 2

The last 4 days have featured slightly below normal temps that should change as we head through the week. A bit unsettled weather wise this week but most days should see at least some sun. The best chances of rain look to be later tomorrow and Tuesday night...however we could see some showers at almost anytime between today and Wednesday. High temps not too far from normal to start the week - but some 90's possible by Thursday and Friday especially for lower spots in the county.
Chester County records for today: High 101 degrees at Coatesville (1901) / Low 47 degrees also at Coatesville (1956) / Rain 3.97" at West Chester (1969)
image.png.922c26d1d775a825caa68cda66254238.png

Made it back from cooler Austin late last night (well we flew from Dallas were it as hot yesterday). 
It's hot here this week, and we're in NYC this weekend and it looks miserable still then. 
You could always either:

1) Fly somewhere cooler

2) Just stay in the cooler levels of the atmosphere

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

With the correct amount of training, any flight can be a direct flight anywhere.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Southwest is doing its damndest to live by this motto the last few months.