Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos

57 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

I'm at 23.30"

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

53 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I was still in the teens until this past week - up to 21.38" YTD.

Not great to say this but I it is good not being the only one this summer.  Hope we all get off the schneid though. 

• Like 1

What a fantastic decade of snow.
Like I harped upon in my many previous posts about that decade is that it came out of nowhere and nothing in the historical record to the point made sense for a decade like that's even happened It was so far outside the realm. I think it's a side project I'm going to look back and try to quantify just how special that decade was just looking at the years beforehand and also try to quantify on the other end what a similar decade of no snow would look like that had the same statistical odds of occurring as the '60s did.

If the USA keeps letting Embiid on the floor they’re not getting a medal.  
I pray they lose and lose big just for all the amazing shit the Internet will queef into being. Enough creativity where a Renaissance may be started.

Much more important, I'm excited watching the pirates again for the first time in the decade. Especially when Jones gets back from his injury rehab the beginning of August they will have a legit top five starting pitcher rotation in the baseball

NWS gives me 0.60" to 1.10" between Monday and Tuesday at 3pm. Wunderground models give me 0.67". I pray that this is the storm that changes trends and realities of what has happened because if not then I will be lucky to receive 0.10" of rain by that time.

21 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

NWS gives me 0.60" to 1.10" between Monday and Tuesday at 3pm. Wunderground models give me 0.67". I pray that this is the storm that changes trends and realities of what has happened because if not then I will be lucky to receive 0.10" of rain by that time.

All of next week is wet and the late week and weekend could if we get lucky be 3 days of straight drizzle.  I’ll be in Texas so let it be. 

We need a few weeks like that 

All of next week is wet and the late week and weekend could if we get lucky be 3 days of straight drizzle.  I’ll be in Texas so let it be. 

We need a few weeks like that 
I'm very very reluctant to believe it due to the numerous documented fails recently in our area. Our "drought" you could say begin with one in the first week of June we were forecast to get multiple inches of rain and yet most people never saw over 0.25"-0.50". No doubt our area could use an area wide 1"-2"+ rainfall followed by days of drizzle, but I won't believe it until I see it happening

As Bubb mentioned some of these rainfall totals can be deceiving.

You get a couple thunderstorm cells and they drop 3-4” of rain times 2 and add 6-8” of rain to your monthly total. And most of them totals is run off not ground soaking.

Kind of how I got ahead on my yearly total.

Went out to eat yesterday up past Waterville. Hard a storm, had the windshield wipers on high for about 5 miles. Get home not a drop, all north of us.

• Like 1

Enjoy today's nice weather with sun and not too humid. Because, much of the upcoming work week looks unsettled weather wise with at least a chance of some showers and thunderstorms almost every day through Thursday. We are near normal for rainfall so far this month and still have a surplus of over 3" for the year to date.
Chester County daily records for today: High 106 degrees at Phoenixville (1930)/ Low 48 degrees at Phoenixville (1965) / Rain 3.60" at West Chester (1919)
image.png.d19cbcfe35a9818b27046564010cddec.png

21 minutes ago, ChescoWx said:
Enjoy today's nice weather with sun and not too humid. Because, much of the upcoming work week looks unsettled weather wise with at least a chance of some showers and thunderstorms almost every day through Thursday. We are near normal for rainfall so far this month and still have a surplus of over 3" for the year to date.
Chester County daily records for today: High 106 degrees at Phoenixville (1930)/ Low 48 degrees at Phoenixville (1965) / Rain 3.60" at West Chester (1919)
image.png.d19cbcfe35a9818b27046564010cddec.png

You have almost double the worst NWS station over this way (for the year) which is under 17".  

1 hour ago, pawatch said:

As Bubb mentioned some of these rainfall totals can be deceiving.

You get a couple thunderstorm cells and they drop 3-4” of rain times 2 and add 6-8” of rain to your monthly total. And most of them totals is run off not ground soaking.

Kind of how I got ahead on my yearly total.

Went out to eat yesterday up past Waterville. Hard a storm, had the windshield wipers on high for about 5 miles. Get home not a drop, all north of us.

Up near Fin Fur and Feather up in Haneyville?