• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    clydes6
    Newest Member
    clydes6

Euro continues to not recognize any changes in the ridge position thus no clouds/rain next week making the records for these 3 days in jeopardy.  In fact the Euro would risk the earliest first 100 day ever at MDT.   Extrapolation for the 21st. 

The temp near MDT at 18Z on the 20th is a ginormous 27-degree difference between the Euro at 99 and the CMC at 72.  Humidity percentage on the Euro is in the 30's while the CMC is in the 70's despite the DP being similar. 

image.png.dab5ebe7f8ea845a67a1c5e010bfc247.png

Euro continues to not recognize any changes in the ridge position thus no clouds/rain next week making the records for these 3 days in jeopardy.  In fact the Euro would risk the earliest first 100 day ever at MDT.   Extrapolation for the 21st. 

The temp near MDT at 18Z on the 20th is a ginormous 27-degree difference between the Euro at 99 and the CMC at 72.

image.png.dab5ebe7f8ea845a67a1c5e010bfc247.png

We will burn one day, then get backdoor front next 30 degree difference with no rain

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

It’s on NBC Philly, so the TBS national broadcast is likely blacked out in what’s considered the Phillies home market.

Surprising they would include us in Philly.  We are an O's, Cap's, Wiz market.     This is like the old days where football teams had to sell out or face their game not being on locally. 

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Surprising they would include us in Philly.  We are an O's, Cap's, Wiz market.     This is like the old days where football teams had to sell out or face their game not being on locally. 

It depends on the provider. Directv had me in the Baltimore / DC market - YouTube TV has me in the PHL market so backed out for any Baltimore / DC stuff  

it’s stupid. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, canderson said:

It depends on the provider. Directv had me in the Baltimore / DC market - YouTube TV has me in the PHL market so backed out for any Baltimore / DC stuff  

it’s stupid. 

This is one reason I still pay for cable TV...usually sports are a PITA trying to cut out cable.  Backfired tonight.   I have one family member who cut out cable and their bill is now over $175 a month with Hulu TV, YT TV and an assortment of Netflix like channels.   They are paying more than Cable/Internet would cost albeit it having some extra pay channels like Disney and Netflix and Paramount +.   They miss a lot of sports stuff though. 

18 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

This is one reason I still pay for cable TV...usually sports are a PITA trying to cut out cable.  Backfired tonight.   I have one family member who cut out cable and their bill is now over $175 a month with Hulu TV, YT TV and an assortment of Netflix like channels.   They are paying more than Cable/Internet would cost albeit it having some extra pay channels like Disney and Netflix and Paramount +.   They miss a lot of sports stuff though. 

For those of you so inclined, thetvapp.to 

Don't get games on ESPN or ESPN2, other than that it is pretty good.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, canderson said:

Out for a walk and quite a few people are wearing hoodies or light jackets.  

Why?

3 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

What is HR ITT doing over your way? 

Not wearing a hoodie, I'll tell you that.

3 hours ago, canderson said:

We had a mowing competition 

I mowed over the weekend. I'm still working on getting back into mowing shape.

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

When do you think we get a tropical system up here?

Probably August. I think we get 2 TS systems here, one close to a hurricane here (a huge hurricane hitting the bay) in September   

Probably August. I think we get 2 TS systems here, one close to a hurricane here (a huge hurricane hitting the bay) in September   
I hope something. The last few years has produced easily the most boring weather I've ever seen in this area. I figure it has to break sometime.

7 hours ago, canderson said:

Eating crow. I called a heat wave late this week but it won’t happen. Next week looks hot af though. 

Not often these days that we punt heat but looks like it is happening this time.   GFS now down with some low 90's next week.   Normal high for the 20th is 84 though so if it gets to 92 that is 6 AN.  Pretty typical fare for the new reality.   The lows are where we will really take it on the chops where it could be double digit anomalies.   All I know is Sat looks glorious with highs in the mid to upper 70's and lows in the 50's outside the MDT area. 

• Like 2