• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos

15 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Thanks.  My age group doesn't go off until 7:20.  I think it will be significantly better by then.  I hope.  

True story.  A few years ago I was doing some gardening during the mile and cut off the tip of a finger. Getting to the hospital we forgot the road was closed and I thought I was going to bleed out before we could get out across the bridge to the emergency clinic.

Since then no gardening in this day!  That was back when we actual had June and July rain. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Superstorm said:

Storms are blowing up in northern Lanco again. Looks like they may even have some hail.

And again, it's that Ephrata - Akron - Lititz - Manheim corridor. They have been winning a lot lately. 

Still nothing other than the 43.6 seconds of drops from earlier here. 

• Like 1

Latest HRRR starts rain 10 miles to my east and Rakes Adams, York and some of Lanco.  You and I are shut out. 
Is there something weird falling from the sky at your house?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Jns2183 said:

How?KCCX - Super-Res Reflectivity 1, 5_23 PM.jpg

Yep, that last piece is catching us.  That large storm missed.   I am actually closer to where it says Pen Mar fwiw.   Grass is getting a watering thank goodness.   It was not raining when you asked before.

image.png.921e143ae18d013eb1e5b4bb582f61c8.png

8 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Sucks.  5-6 days today looked like an area wide soaking washout.   That was why I did not post the graphic for the crazy GFS qpf output the next 10 days.  Would be some flooding. 

I "should" be getting more here shortly. 

Sucks.  5-6 days today looked like an area wide soaking washout.   That was why I did not post the graphic for the crazy GFS qpf output the next 10 days.  Would be some flooding. 
0.01"
I fully expect the drought to end with a bang. I also expect to finish the year above normal in rain but all plants, trees, grass damaged significantly from lack of rain

20 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Maytown Mauler.  May get moretoday than I have had in 3-4 weeks.   Headed for Camp Hill as well.   My Lottery ball guess may be pretty good. 

No...that area almost completely split me perfectly. Watch the radar loop and you'll see the line break in 2 just before entering town. I just got to .10" today...and I thought you got between .50" and 1" last week? Or the week before? Sometime? LOL