• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    clydes6
    Newest Member
    clydes6

24 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Hershey has lost their buffer.  One bounce and their season could be over now.   They have to get the injuries out of their head and play as one team without the other players.  Their offense is not nearly as potent right now.  If I suited up, one bounce and I am in the hospital or worse. 

You gotta do what has to be done, so the Bears are victorious. 

• Haha 2

Lows this morning reached as low as 51.7 at Chester Springs but only 57.9 in higher spots like East Nantmeal. Today will be our 4th straight below normal day with temps no higher than the low to mid 70's. We start a nice warming trend tomorrow...the warmest day this week looks like Friday some valley locations could touch 90 degrees before cooler over the weekend.
Chester County records for today: High 98 degrees at West Chester (2008) / Low 35 degrees also at West Chester (1972) / Rain 3.30" at Coatesville (1968)
image.png.db4719caeac913aa93d4b5cfb8f6f334.png
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mahantango#1 said:

You gotta do what has to be done, so the Bears are victorious. 

Speaking of which, here's some rarely seen footage of Bubbler at his company's Christmas party last year: (no word from the Bears yet if Bubbler will be a healthy scratch tomorrow night or not)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKMxhmUsac4

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Speaking of which, here's some rarely seen footage of Bubbler at his company's Christmas party last year: (no word from the Bears yet if Bubbler will be a healthy scratch tomorrow night or not)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKMxhmUsac4

LOL,  Was that David Schwimmer in the crowd?   Pivot...Pivot. 

image.png.a7c1694d272b2a2596a7e27aa7d70b9f.png

• Haha 1

CMC has punted the heat wave now as well (though still has a couple days in the low 90's).  And look at this Sat predict from the GFS.

image.png.bd9e43bf2fa1346a05025de259437db3.png

image.png.ea90b0b46f677143efd57b9e842b4602.png

How does next Monday through Thursday look besides dry as a bone?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

26 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

How does next Monday through Thursday look besides dry as a bone?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Warm/AN but a not a heat wave unless MDT sneaks up to 90 a few days which is very possible.  Just not the near 100 temps that the CMC was showing earlier.   Not dry as a bone either looking at the whole week though no soakers.   CMC and GFS both have some rain 2-3 days of the week (going beyond your Thursday comment.)   This Friday looks favorable for many to get some rain though not enough IMO. 

51 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Warm/AN but a not a heat wave unless MDT sneaks up to 90 a few days which is very possible.  Just not the near 100 temps that the CMC was showing earlier.   Not dry as a bone either looking at the whole week though no soakers.   CMC and GFS both have some rain 2-3 days of the week (going beyond your Thursday comment.)   This Friday looks favorable for many to get some rain though not enough IMO. 

17 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Low of 57.  Next week looks to bring the real heat, just in time for our annual summer party.  Onward. 

Models vs Forecasts - CTP has a string of low to mid 90s beginning on Monday, MU is also all in on hot weather next week.

The real interesting day to me is this Saturday...forecasts are WAY above what the GFS is showing. Local forecasts are for mid 80s here. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Models vs Forecasts - CTP has a string of low to mid 90s beginning on Monday, MU is also all in on hot weather next week.

The real interesting day to me is this Saturday...forecasts are WAY above what the GFS is showing. Local forecasts are for mid 80s here. 

Not just the GFS anymore though GFS is a little cooler than most.  Euro/Icon show mid to upper 70's at 18Z on Sat.   CMC is low 80's so still the warm one.  But the big change is that the 95-100 temps the Euro and CMC showed before are now gone on the CMC for the most part so just the Euro left there.   The 18Z temp next Wed is 71 on the CMC (cloud induced) 

• Thanks 1

Since we are doing some real weathin'....0Z Euro vs. 12Z GFS for next week.  Difference in ridge position on the GFS promotes a lot more clouds and showers in our neck being on the periphery and less "deep".  Hot but not extreme like the Euro.  A lot of 80's.  Large differences in the NW US trough as well.   GFS does eventually "dry out" later in the week and has some days in the 90's (heat wave level) in the 10 to 12 day extended level forecast. 

image.thumb.png.8898a374753264702c57dad5cd7d4a16.png

image.thumb.png.3e371140828f64d2964811f3d879e5fe.png

21 minutes ago, paweather said:

Good weekend weather coming up. Take it easy on us @Itstrainingtime when it is the O's / Phillies this weekend!

I wouldn't be surprised if you come in and sweep. For years, when the O's were just godawful we would play the Phillies really tough. Won a lot of the series against them. It would only figure that now that Baltimore is very good that the Phillies come in and dominate. Also, there will be as many if not more red in the crowd than orange...the weekend is sold out and I can guarantee that people from the Delaware Valley scooped up the seats. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I wouldn't be surprised if you come in and sweep. For years, when the O's were just godawful we would play the Phillies really tough. Won a lot of the series against them. It would only figure that now that Baltimore is very good that the Phillies come in and dominate. Also, there will be as many if not more red in the crowd than orange...the weekend is sold out and I can guarantee that people from the Delaware Valley scooped up the seats. 

Yeah it should be fun to watch. Phillies have the Red Sox for 3 games prior so don't know. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Canderson has them finishing about 70-92 and I say they (Red Sox) finish around 84-78

I could go back and look for what I predicted for the Sox, but I'm probably going to bust a good bit low on them. I'm glad I didn't bet any win/loss projections because I did NOT have the Phillies on the course for 117 or so wins, nor did I have the Pinstripes at or around that mark. I would bust low as shit on them only to be recouped by the Braves, who on paper improved in the off-season and looked like a team that could win 120 baseball games, but may end up below 500 at the end of the season, and the Astros who I figured even with a championship window that is all-but-closed still had 100 wins in them, are probably going to finish below .500.

• Like 3