• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

No...that area almost completely split me perfectly. Watch the radar loop and you'll see the line break in 2 just before entering town. I just got to .10" today...and I thought you got between .50" and 1" last week? Or the week before? Sometime? LOL

The radar looked different, I am sorry.   I got .7 on July 4th.  Sitting a little over one inch in over a month total.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The radar looked different, I am sorry.   I got .7 on July 4th.  Sitting a little over one inch in over a month total.  

The radar looked great...honestly, I thought "this is it...here comes a very nice rain" and it literally went north and south of me with just a very light rain here. I'm now at .54" for July. 

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

The radar looked great...honestly, I thought "this is it...here comes a very nice rain" and it literally went north and south of me with just a very light rain here. I'm now at .54" for July. 

The was one of the frames I saw.    Maybe you are South of town, I was going by the marker on the map.  I am sure you told me before.

image.thumb.png.b5f3861cd4ffac8cf137e8f9321933b5.png

8 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The was one of the frames I saw.    Maybe you are South of town, I was going by the marker on the map.  I am sure you told me before.

image.thumb.png.b5f3861cd4ffac8cf137e8f9321933b5.png

I'm actually very close ( :) ) to the Donegal Springs marker NE of town. The KITT runway is shown on that map. Those pretty colors sort of did a jig (and a jog) to the west of me. The amount of time within the pretty colors was extremely short as well as that thing was hauling on through. With the cell moving with a NW component, you can see that NW of town would have been in the pretty colors for a much longer period of time. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

Up to 0.12" for July

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I got .12 today (I actually went and looked closely at the gauge instead of through the window) so am at .13” for the month now. Me > you 

• Haha 1

I got .12 today (I actually went and looked closely at the gauge instead of through the window) so am at .13” for the month now. Me > you 
KMDT saw it's first measurable precipitation in July today. It was 0.15". At this point I was kind of gunning for them to break through all time low precipitation record for the month of 0.68", but they may screw that up next week too

1 minute ago, Jns2183 said:

KMDT saw it's first measurable precipitation in July today. It was 0.15". At this point I was kind of gunning for them to break through all time low precipitation record for the month of 0.68", but they may screw that up next week too

They also lost the record Max Min being in the low 70's now.  The HRRR did poorly on that predict. 

Getting soaked in Allentown at my delivery location for the second time tonight. It just doesn't want to stop raining here.

Nearest station here showing 0.89", and it's still raining. I thought it would stop shortly after the line blew through.

• Like 1

Just got home from the Harrisburg Mile and very disappointed to see only ~.1” in the gauge. On the other hand, very not disappointed in running a 7:06 in what was the first race I have ever run in my adult life.  We got dumped on right as our age group heat started too. All in all, it was a cool experience. I’m sore as a whore but very proud of myself. 

• Like 8

Low of 69 with .11" of total rainfall and a body that can barely move.  .69" MTD and 25.23" YTD.  MDT now running as warmest July of all-time with a mean temp of 81.8.  National high of 121 at Death Valley and low of 33 near Mackay, ID.  My forecast seems to have come down a bit for the next week so I guess that's good.  Onward. 

• Like 1