• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos

AFD maxes out at 100.  Not much model support for it though.  Some but more for 95-97ish.  It is possible tomorrow is the hottest of the days considering higher potential for clouds and convection Mon/Tue. 

Heat pattern ramps up and peaks early next week as a large
Bermuda high pumps increasingly hot and very humid air into CPA.
850mb temps rising to around 22C supports highs peaking between
90-100F 

AFD maxes out at 100.  Not much model support for it though.  Some but more for 95-97ish.  It is possible tomorrow is the hottest of the days considering higher potential for clouds and convection Mon/Tue. 

Heat pattern ramps up and peaks early next week as a largeBermuda high pumps increasingly hot and very humid air into CPA.850mb temps rising to around 22C supports highs peaking between90-100F 

Maybe they got tired of models humiliating them

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Most spots except the higher elevations hit 90 degrees yesterday more of the same today and then even hotter Monday and Tuesday with mid to upper 90's especially in lower spots. Cold front slices thru by Wednesday night with temps close to normal but most importantly lower humidity by late week.
Chester County records for today: High 102 degrees in Phoenixville (1954) / Low 50 degrees at Devault (1960)/ Rain 4.00" at West Grove (1975)
image.png.ecf99a761ce91321cac2482043458bb9.png
  • Like 1

My station is evidently correct. Full sun and reading 83. The mercury thermometer in the shade under our patio roof is 82. I guess Tamaqua has just become one of the warmer locations in the region.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Voyager said:

My station is evidently correct. Full sun and reading 83. The mercury thermometer in the shade under our patio roof is 82. I guess Tamaqua has just become one of the warmer locations in the region.

I'm sitting at 88.3 currently.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Low of 72. The Meso’s seem to think there’s a slight to perhaps decent chance of some storm activity over this way later this afternoon or this evening. Here’s to hoping. 

Edit:  Latest guidance suggests the storms may form over eastern Lancaster County and move away from us, just out of reach. Would be fitting. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, canderson said:

CTP has me at 98 / 100 / 95 Monday to Wednesday. It’s 89 now at 11 am. 

I'm at 91 / 94 / 88 for those same three days. We'll see if they bust low for my backyard.