• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos

1 hour ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Low of 73 with .1” of total rainfall.  I’ll take it but it’s mostly another fail. They are adding up. 

Elliott did exceptionally well with the weekend forecast. All week he insisted that any rain this far west would be negligible. He stated on Monday that the models would correct east at the last minute. After his temp forecast bust he nailed yesterday.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

Offering a snow plowing service in the LSV is along the lines of opening a Blockbuster store or listing Red Box Technician on your resume. 

For @Blizzard of 93 before he heads out for his 6 different softball tournaments today

image.thumb.png.805cdefe040957a162d8e571a3a161a1.png

Thanks, hopefully we get a break in this blast furnace of a summer.

How far away is Met. Fall?

Softball season ended a few weeks ago, but Fall ball starts up in late August. Hopefully we have some temperature relief by then.

31 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Thanks, hopefully we get a break in this blast furnace of a summer.

How far away is Met. Fall?

Softball season ended a few weeks ago, but Fall ball starts up in late August. Hopefully we have some temperature relief by then.

6 weeks give or take.  Summer half over in a few days.

• Like 1

Just horrific 

Sunday
A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 96. Light west wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Sunday Night
A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Monday
A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 98. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. 
Monday Night
A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. 
Tuesday
A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny and hot, with a high near 102. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Tuesday Night
A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Wednesday
Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 96. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

So my high today is 94 (93.7) so far, which seems quite a bit higher than the forecast, and higher than every other official station (Allentown, Lehighton, Philly, etc)

Makes me wonder if the fan isn't working properly, or if my sensor is off.

7 minutes ago, Voyager said:

So my high today is 94 (93.7) so far, which seems quite a bit higher than the forecast, and higher than every other official station (Allentown, Lehighton, Philly, etc)

I reached 93 earlier.

8 minutes ago, Voyager said:

One or two mid 90's there but a lot more upper 80's vs. mid 90's. 

image.thumb.png.134651bc18693ce14a67707c3ccb3048.png

24 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Farm down the road from me posted on their stand to buy corn early - crop will be much smaller than normal and the season will be significantly abbreviated.

An orchard told us their apple production will be down drastically because they’re going to dry out by end of month.  

26 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I reached 93 earlier.

24 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

One or two mid 90's there but a lot more upper 80's vs. mid 90's. 

image.thumb.png.134651bc18693ce14a67707c3ccb3048.png

Mine could be right. An old mercury thermometer on my back patio which is in the shade, but gets some trapped heat due to a restricted airflow, reads 96 currently while my station reads 91.

Hard to say for sure.

Just horrific 

Sunday A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 96. Light west wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday Night A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Monday A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 98. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.  Monday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.  Tuesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny and hot, with a high near 102. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 96. Chance of precipitation is 70%.    
What zip code are you getting a 102 forecast for?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk