• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos

6 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

PS, my ground is still wet here prior to hand watering which is why I am watering again...to get more benefit from it vs. waiting until sun dry's out my efforts quickly next week.  Your slow soaker should be doing the same thing for you.  Maybe get a mow out of it.   Plus, rain chances during the next heat wave are greatly enhanced vs. the last due to the location of the ridge.   It may actually rain somewhere in the LSV every day for the next 10 days. 

I literally started laughing as I read this - I know your fondness for ABC27 - that Brett Thackera dude just said yesterday that he thought the next heat wave would be bone dry. LOL!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

Are we trusting models again?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

5 days ago, most Met's said no rain today and highs yesterday would be in the 90's.  5 days ago several models said rain today or much closer to us than Met's would concede to and no 90's yesterday.    Models won.   But there were some west trends coming into the last 36-48 hours that totally disappeared in 2 runs. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Disappointing East trends on almost all the 12Z's.  After days of trending better, the rug gets pulled a bit. 

The weather gods are prepping us for winter snowstorms...

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Rare MJS nooner:  77/69 with light rain falling but a more moderate batch approaching. Did I do that correctly? 

We all have our own parsing and nooner styles, so your way is as good as anyone's.    Not as colorful as an Atomix nooner of course. 

• Haha 2

Well, it's raining a bit here. Not exactly what I wanted as I'm totally wiped out from lack of sleep working a 2pm to 2am job. I get to bed between 2 and 3am, but my natural body, plus my wife getting ready for work and the dog carrying on, has me up at 6am. I'm just not into getting wet hooking an unhooking hoses tonight.

On a side note, besides being so tired, I'm also stressed and deeply bummed out. Stressed from what still going on with moms residual financial obligations. And bummed because most of my neighbor friends have turnd on me and shunned me because they think I did my wife wrong by going to help my mom.

At some point, I'm going to crack if something doesn't change. I was so stoked about coming back home, but more and more I'm wishing I'd have stayed out west.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, paweather said:

Not official sorry I am just guessing with the radar. Since your going let'em play! Your the good luck charm. 

I think they'll play. Tomorrow's game is a 4:05 start, to play 2 they'll have to move that game back and start tonight's game at 12:30-1:00 or make it a twi-nighter. And they don't want to lose the revenue from a single admission. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Ah yes, I knew he was all star starter worthy but didn't remember if he got the nod or not. 

I actually misinterpreted you. I thought you meant when was the last time a starting pitcher from the Pirates made the ASG. Cole didn't start the 2015 ASG while a Pirate. 

So to answer your question. Uhhhhh... Jerry Reuss?