• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos

The east coast radar signature reminds me a lot of how 1/25/00 shield backed in off the ocean. We don't usually see that liie they do in New England. 
I love the east to west motion. Even rainstorms doing that get me excited. Wish we had a low bombing and sustained 30-35 mph winds with gusts to 50 and a pelting drizzle between bands with the temperature stuck at 62

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

We had some light rain earlier with more just entering the county from the south. We should see a few rounds of rain some heavy through tonight into tomorrow morning. Many spots could pick up at least 1" to 2" of rain - higher amounts are possible. With the rain temps will be a bit below average (83 degrees) today. We dry out and heat up again by Sunday.
Chester County records for today: High 104 degrees at Phoenixville (1936) / Low 45 degrees also at Phoenixville (1945) / Rain 4.02" at KMQS Coatesville Airport (2013)
image.png.78bad7578513ac77f8548421cdf3c146.png

9 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I just went out and watered half my yard to take advantage of the clouds.  12Z bring almost nothing this far west now. 

I have had rain falling for 3 hours this morning. In those 3 hours I've picked up .05" total. Obviously, anything that is protected by trees, etc. is bone dry but open areas are getting a very slow drink.

I agree that it doesn't look promising out your way. I'm sorry. :( 

I have tickets to the Phillies game tonight. There's a lot of moisture heading towards south Philly. With the A's in town they're going to do everything they can to get this game in. I'm not sure I'm invested enough to make the trip down later. I don't feel like dealing with flash flooding later tonight. 

• Like 1

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

I have had rain falling for 3 hours this morning. In those 3 hours I've picked up .05" total. Obviously, anything that is protected by trees, etc. is bone dry but open areas are getting a very slow drink.

I have tickets to the Phillies game tonight. There's a lot of moisture heading towards south Philly. With the A's in town they're going to do everything they can to get this game in. I'm not sure I'm invested enough to make the trip down later. I don't feel like dealing with flash flooding later tonight. 

Does not look great in Philly that is for sure.  But west of there the models are pulling the rug a bit as to flooding concerns. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

PS, my ground is still wet here prior to hand watering which is why I am watering again...to get more benefit from it vs. waiting until sun dry's out my efforts quickly next week.  Your slow soaker should be doing the same thing for you.  Maybe get a mow out of it.   Plus, rain chances during the next heat wave are greatly enhanced vs. the last due to the location of the ridge.   It may actually rain somewhere in the LSV every day for the next 10 days.   Right now, this Sun and next Fri are the least chance. 

• Like 1