• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA

2 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

@Itstrainingtime thousands of tickets left for Calder Cup Game 1.  $20 each for some.   People not so excited about the Firebirds.  I do greatly dislike the 2-3-2 format though. 

Summer vacation season is upon us, a lot of "casual" hockey fans aren't thinking about hockey when it's almost 90...but I saw that earlier today and was surprised as well.

I have mixed feelings on the 2-3-2 vs 2-2-1-1-1 setup. I know which one saves a lot of travel expenses. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

Not even A speck on radar so far

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

To be fair, it was never really until late this evening that the HRRR showed it coming through, and in fact the latest run still has it sprouting up and moving over us between like 8-11. Again, only far southeastern zones, not even Dauphin County really. We shall see. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

That thing popped right over town. 

13 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Was just thinking of you when I saw the radar. Hopefully it expands from there, otherwise the HRRR was high on its on supply. 

Yep, missed Rou but we were at a Thur night concert in town at Renfrew.  Some giant drops. 

Was just thinking of you when I saw the radar. Hopefully it expands from there, otherwise the HRRR was high on its on supply. 
It's high in PA. South of the border is different

1 hour ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

The Hempfield Black Knights are your PIAA 6A champs in baseball! First in school history for a proud program. They were a huge underdog too, going up against basically a college prep team loaded with D1 talent in La Salle. 

Good for them - it was admittedly hard to like your post. :)  

• Haha 1

Tomorrow mid to late afternoon gonna be windy af with heavy rain for some around this region. 
Id so love 2"-4" of heavy rain. It would make me feel a whole lot better about the inferno about to be unleashed on us that I will lock myself inside for till I leave on the 19th

25 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

Id so love 2"-4" of heavy rain. It would make me feel a whole lot better about the inferno about to be unleashed on us that I will lock myself inside for till I leave on the 19th

I don’t think HBG gets lucky. 

Next Saturday is my wife's company picnic at Knoebel's. The GFS says it will be about 85 degrees and the Euro says 99 degrees. It's gonna be either pleasant or brutal out there depending on which one might verify.

14 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Next Saturday is my wife's company picnic at Knoebel's. The GFS says it will be about 85 degrees and the Euro says 99 degrees. It's gonna be either pleasant or brutal out there depending on which one might verify.

GFS just caved for late next week.  Euro had caved yesterday for earlier in the week but is now back to forecasting 100 early week and a ridiculous (IMO) 105-107 for Sat and 107-110 for Sun at MDT.    The difference between the 0Z and 6Z GFS is rain so you would not have enjoyed that at your picnic on Sat. 

image.thumb.png.392a6717f9680e4cf4b60fddeb0e01d1.png

image.thumb.png.0e4c5dd896b8ff9b36dc050441e996d5.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Voyager said:

I thought you were on the side of heat and Humidity. You seem to be slipping away from us heat mongers. You'll soon be stationed in the Blizz camp posting snow maps. What can we do to bring you back to reality?

15 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

I thought you were on the side of heat and Humidity. You seem to be slipping away from us heat mongers. You'll soon be stationed in the Blizz camp posting snow maps. What can we do to bring you back to reality?

Oh no, that will never happen. After last summer's inferno in Phoenix though, I'm more in tune with 80 than I am with 95.

18 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

I'm afraid Voyager is heading down a long dark road. I don't think we can bring him back. 

Nah. I'm still a warmanista, I'm just not sure of the humidity anymore, but I still love 70 degree mornings. Nothing is going to change that. My perfect place is one where I never need a jacket.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Nah. I'm still a warmanista, I'm just not sure of the humidity anymore, but I still love 70 degree mornings. Nothing is going to change that. My perfect place is one where I never need a jacket.

Maytown, PA.

For today, MESO's looking better the further North and East you are as to the LSV. 

• Haha 2