• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos
June 2024

13 minutes ago, bluewave said:

SNJ was the jackpot zone today for the heaviest rainfall with the record dew points. Areas got over 6.00” of rain today while recording under 1.00” from June 1st to 29th. So the month will finish with well above normal rainfall in those areas. A continuation of the heavy rains at the end of dry patterns being more impressive than the dry patterns were. 

The NNE wet pattern finally sagging south 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LongBeachSurfFreak said:

It’s pretty much inevitable this time of year on western long Long Island. Somehow eastern suffers ok does better despite being further into the ocean. 

Yea eastern Suffolk got some nice rains today. Slides south from CT. It’s like a force field over this area until August and then we storms every weekend…

3 minutes ago, Stormlover74 said:

More to the west 

I got a quick 0.28" from that downpour. Like you said more to the west, so we should end up getting a good amount of rain. The severe t-storm warning sure was a bust though. Very weak other than the downpour. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, winterwx21 said:

I got a quick 0.28" from that downpour. Like you said more to the west, so we should end up getting a good amount of rain. The severe t-storm warning sure was a bust though. Very weak other than the downpour. 

Yeah, nothing severe 

Did well here.  Will get official reading later on but eyeballing the gauge looks like 1.25" to 1.50".  Barely a puff of wind.  Just nice deluge of rain.  Most of that total fell in 30-45 minutes.  Some low rumbling thunder and a few bright flashes but overall it was the rainfall intensity that was most impressive.  This will hold me for a week to 10 days.  I'm happy.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, forkyfork said:

i'm anti severe wind after sandy 

LOL you can't even keep track of your trolling. A few weeks ago you said you wanted the fun parts of climate change like the extremely severe storms they got in Texas. You're funny. 

• Like 1