Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos
June 2024

8 minutes ago, forkyfork said:

i like this area at the moment

Screenshot_20240630-153850.png

The SW end of that Bow echo over Warren Cty just passed me by to north and east.  It’s definitely filling in back to SW.  It was a sight to see with the boiling clouds flying by directly overhead with the developing outflow boundary.

4 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

Yeah, idk if we get much more then that…

hopefully it fills in but idk 

I see another cell just popped up behind that storm. Also watching the activity a little further to the south that will be moving into southern Hunterdon. That could make it to Middlesex as well, but might miss just to our south. Hopefully it won't be a case of storms missing just a few miles to the north and few miles to the south, but we'll see. It's going to be close. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, winterwx21 said:

I see another cell just popped up behind that storm. Also watching the activity a little further to the south that will be moving into southern Hunterdon. That could make it to Middlesex as well, but might miss just to our south. Hopefully it won't be a case of storms missing just a few miles to the north and few miles to the south, but we'll see. It's going to be close. 

Yeah, stuff really having a difficult time organizing. Might get its act together south of our area 

SNJ was the jackpot zone today for the heaviest rainfall with the record dew points. Areas got over 6.00” of rain today while recording under 1.00” from June 1st to 29th. So the month will finish with well above normal rainfall in those areas. A continuation of the heavy rains at the end of dry patterns being more impressive than the dry patterns were. 

• Like 2