• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos
June 2024

1 minute ago, jm1220 said:

Maybe another chance overnight for places that were missed. The barrier islands are bone dry now and need the rain. 

Check the new line forming W of Newark down to Trenton. Seems like that may be the next round perhaps. 

4 minutes ago, uofmiami said:

Check the new line forming W of Newark down to Trenton. Seems like that may be the next round perhaps. 

Maybe although I'd think it goes N of here. I think the chance for widespread heavy rain would be what's in central PA now. Latest HRRR largely has it surviving.

Widespread tree damage here in bayonne and Southern jersey city

If anyone can grab some velocity scans of the storm entering our area, I'm very curious to see if there was possibly a embedded weak tornado? 

It's bad here

We had two bursts of heavy wind, one that came from the west..then it became calm and all hell broke loose with southerly winds.

I was legitimately nervous being out in that 

10 minutes ago, SRRTA22 said:

Widespread tree damage here in bayonne and Southern jersey city

If anyone can grab some velocity scans of the storm entering our area, I'm very curious to see if there was possibly a embedded weak tornado? 

It's bad here

We had two bursts of heavy wind, one that came from the west..then it became calm and all hell broke loose with southerly winds.

I was legitimately nervous being out in that 

From Bergen county it looked like a warzone down that way with all the lightning I was seeing. 

Second round approaching, hopefully I get something.

9 minutes ago, steve392 said:

From Bergen county it looked like a warzone down that way with all the lightning I was seeing. 

It was something else. One of the few times I've ever thought "I shouldn't be out here"

30 minutes ago, steve392 said:

Don't know how far north in Bergen you are but Bergen county looks to be in the gun for a flash flooding threat 

4 minutes ago, SRRTA22 said:

Don't know how far north in Bergen you are but Bergen county looks to be in the gun for a flash flooding threat 

Right by Teterboro airport, se part of county.  I got almost nothing from first round.  Ground barely wet. 

Getting a good clip of rain right now