Most Online
    pl0k00n111
    Newest Member
    pl0k00n111
June 2024 Obs/Disco

Torch Tiger

8 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Yup, just relax and enjoy. 

But you can’t when you question everything and everyone and don’t have your own . That’s how life works . If you have own station that can be scientifically evaluated ok. But if you call out every govt station , every posters stats, every home station.. what credence does that give you? 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Well you don’t snow anymore, are barely ever under 32. Stein more than most of SNE.. all related to that nasty North Atlantic that you live on. So perhaps.. it’s time to move and set up a station?

We wet and green. We love the Atlantic.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

But you can’t when you question everything and everyone and don’t have your own . There how life works . If you have own station that can be scientifically evaluated ok. But if you call out every govt station , every posters stats, every home station.. what credence does that give you? 

I certainly can. As you can see by my high standards on my own data, Scooter knows. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

But you can’t when you question everything and everyone and don’t have your own . That’s how life works . If you have own station that can be scientifically evaluated ok. But if you call out every govt station , every posters stats, every home station.. what credence does that give you? 

Yeah, he's trolling because he lives near the ocean.  Also questioned my VP2 a few/3 years ago,  got a lucky wind direction (w wnw) to ramp up temps to 97ish and said I was inflating.  Hate to see a coastal person accusing others of that

18 minutes ago, Torch Tiger said:

Yeah, he's trolling because he lives near the ocean.  Also questioned my VP2 a few/3 years ago,  got a lucky wind direction (w wnw) to ramp up temps to 97ish and said I was inflating.  Hate to see a coastal person accusing others of that

This makes zero sense. 

However, we all know PWS stations can run warm if baking in sun and not sited properly. Even with a shield it can happen.  In your case BED was a few cooler. I feel like it still happens to yours. Even with a shield my station temps skyrocket when the sun hits my station in the morning, but levels off when it’s more shaded. I can’t help it but fortunately it doesn’t affect my highs.

• Weenie 1

Nice sneaky little band of rain coming from a very unusual direction, this time of year. But hey we’ll take a little moisture, no complaints at all. Where was all this a month ago, with layers of pollen practically sticking to every surface imaginable?

5 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

This makes zero sense. 

However, we all know PWS stations can run warm if baking in sun and not sited properly. Even with a shield it can happen.  In your case BED was a few cooler. I feel like it still happens to yours. Even with a shield my station temps skyrocket when the sun hits my station in the morning, but levels off when it’s more shaded. I can’t help it but fortunately it doesn’t affect my highs.

I am as close or closer? to LWM than BED :lol:  

Drier conditions should last until another cold front approaches
from the west sometime Sunday. Still too early to pin down the
details. In general terms though, thinking our region gets into a
brief period of very warm and humid conditions, but not like the
heat we had last week. It should certainly not last nearly as long.
Expecting cooler and less humid air to arrive early next week.

&&
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Weenie 1