• 1 oz coconut cream
  • 1 oz orange juice
  • Ice
  • Optional: pineapple wedge and maraschino cherry for garnish

Don’t forget 1oz of edibles.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, powderfreak said:

5am temp: 80F at MVL.

Never seen that before.  It’s above the average high for the date at 5am.

Hades.

IMG_9938.gif.90f77503199dea2ed8d86bb66524eda4.gif

Notwithstanding that notoriety there but .. it's 3 F ahead of yesterday per hour at both FIT and here 12 miles away as the crow flies comparing to yesterday, and both FIT and locally were 97 for highs.

Hmm 

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

Gorgeous morning nice tropical cool breeze. Quite the difference on the car thermo yesterday in 2 miles. 96 downtown urban Danielson to 88 in the wooded area of Ross Hill Rd. Forests for the win.

Your car thermometer sensor is like a foot or so above black asphalt. I’m assuming that has more to do with this observation than “urban heat island” effect.

32 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Looks like end of next week and perhaps near the 4th offer a cool down?

Yup... been following.  Next ridge roll-out/flex may occur starting ~ the 28th of June +. 

May be a hot summer in the works here.  Although every year seems to be some positive anomaly comparing to climate anyway lately. But I mean even relative to that.

( as a side thought ... it almost seems to me that we should also be comparing the model depictions, and verification (both) against the average departures.  In other words, against d(climate) - possible the average SD during d(climate) being most important.  Because it seems to get lost when everything is +.3 to +3 to +33 and every possible decimal in between. )

Anyway, there's a coherent R-wave signal for a wholesale hemispheric nadir around 120 W that is ending up as the residual/rest state in all ensemble systems, after these mid range attempts to change ultimately fail.  This began to formulate, about 2 weeks ago, when we began posting/warning this heat wave was out there.  So long as that footprint stays the same, I would be inclined to suspect all fronts and troughs kicked E across the continent have a higher chance of downward amplitude.  

47 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Every summer the ACATT use this “cool breeze” to make it seem like it’s not hot. You can set your watch to it lol .

You dumb as Forky.  This morning the wind was blowing just enough to blow the 65⁰ air around. Felt absolutely great. Hey I am loving the heat. Water season. 

23 minutes ago, forkyfork said:

let him cope 

Do you cope by sitting inside. Water season here beach lake pool. Enjoy the concrete . Where's my all time 5H 600 level you touted for weeks. Shit Governor Hochul said we would have heat we never encountered in our lives lol. Love the heat hate the hype you spout. It's hot it's summer deal with it, Cosgrove 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Notwithstanding that notoriety there but .. it's 3 F ahead of yesterday per hour at both FIT and here 12 miles away as the crow flies comparing to yesterday, and both FIT and locally were 97 for highs.

Hmm 

same here .. running about 3.5 F ahead of yesterday