Total Members
    Most Online
    clydes6
    Newest Member
    clydes6
June 2024 Obs/Disco

Torch Tiger

11 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Honestly thought we’d be higher by now, but it’s pretty dewy out there. All of C NH is basically 75+ dews. 

That's not pretty dewy. It's just straight up tropical. Our dews are tracking Miami Florida.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Friday should be good for storms south of the Pike. I wouldn't be surprised to see some transient supercells both tomorrow and Friday. 

This absolutely blows...best threat tomorrow is north of the MA Pike and I'll be in Branford. Best threat Friday is down in CT and I'll be in MA :axe: 

8 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Actually tomorrow could be a pretty solid severe day across a narrow corridor. Wouldn't surprised to see an enhanced risk. This is getting overlooked with all the worrying about several sites being "1-2F" too warm. 

Slight risk up here in Albany tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, ma blizzard said:

Slight tendency to slow down BDCF arrival on Friday? Would be nice to slow it down a couple more hours to have a chance to break this heat with some storms. 

0z Euro looked hot even up to N /NE MA before storms pop 12-3pm

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

I think you'll see an enhanced risk with Albany on the far west flank of it. 

sucks I have to work until 530 tomorrow and wont be back in the area until 7 or so.. working Thursday Friday and sat  but then I'll have the next 5 off.. hoping for something to chase

30 minutes ago, tamarack said:

Heating up a lot faster today than yesterday.  The low here was 6° above yesterday's, but some selected Maine sites have an even greater rise between the 2 days.  Using PWM, SFM, IZG, AUG, BGR and CAR, at 10 yesterday their average was 76.3/66.0.  Same time today: 86.0/73.5, climb of 9.7/7.5.  NH change is less, 3 sites, MHT, CON, BML, are ~4° above yesterday.

Maine sites up to 89.7/74.5 at 11.  Two sites with HI 103; Rochester, NH 104.  Sizzle

2 minutes ago, ineedsnow said:

sucks I have to work until 530 tomorrow and wont be back in the area until 7 or so.. working Thursday Friday and sat  but then I'll have the next 5 off.. hoping for something to chase

You may be able to chase tomorrow....I think the activity will persist a few hours after sunset. 

The GFS anyways keeps going back and forth with the timing of the front for Sunday/Monday but one of those days could be pretty decent. 

• Like 1