• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    g0ldl10n
    Newest Member
    g0ldl10n
June 2024 Obs/Disco

Torch Tiger

We just getting started baby. I can’t wait to see all the swampy tooshes and heavy breathing going on in the days ahead as the giant sauna of heavy swampiness inevitably descends upon our humble homesteads! I shall embrace its joyous arrival with a shirtless walk in our mosquito infested neighborhood much to the horror of modest ladies and their perplexed husband's. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, powderfreak said:

10F cooler 25 minutes away on the interstate between BTV (exit 14) and exit 10 nearing midnight.

IMG_0093.gif.b94b6bdae071b1f1643f719bdc0ba998.gif

I'm up here again, and it's raining again lol. At least thought the morning would be salvageable. VT will soon look like the Olympic Peninsula! I guess if somewhere gets a lot of snow, it means a lot of rain in the hot season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NoCORH4L said:

I'm up here again, and it's raining again lol. At least thought the morning would be salvageable. VT will soon look like the Olympic Peninsula! I guess if somewhere gets a lot of snow, it means a lot of rain in the hot season.

This has to be like the 3rd or 4th weekend in a row of rain both days.

IMG_0094.gif.b91c6a6e9ca259f509f73d173e4b3f7a.gif

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Lapse rates aren’t too bad on nam. At least on the mid level lapse rate product. 

Alot of the soundings though show some subtle little warm layers up around 700 and just below 500. But this could be minute if we actually see these CAPE numbers verify with 40-50 knots of bulk shear in place and ~150 m2s2 of 0-1km helicity. 

15 hours ago, Snowedin said:

We just getting started baby. I can’t wait to see all the swampy tooshes and heavy breathing going on in the days ahead as the giant sauna of heavy swampiness inevitably descends upon our humble homesteads! I shall embrace its joyous arrival with a shirtless walk in our mosquito infested neighborhood much to the horror of modest ladies and their perplexed husband's. 

Good late morning Snowdin. I tried to imagine a visual of your description…… failed miserably then went on the search. Stay well and beware the crack of dawn. As always ….

IMG_0421.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

68° and overcast in Greenfield with occasional sprinkles. Not how I would draw up a Saturday in late June.

As @Damage In Tolland would say, I hope all the people who wished for this are happy! 

funny you say that about the wishes. as I was trimming the yard, I got a little sweaty. then when I was mowing it got a little chilly. All I could think of was that I hoped the humidity humpers were out enjoying the weather. currently 66/60 with rain moving in.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, SJonesWX said:

funny you say that about the wishes. as I was trimming the yard, I got a little sweaty. then when I was mowing it got a little chilly. All I could think of was that I hoped the humidity humpers were out enjoying the weather. currently 66/60 with rain moving in.

Yeah, I’m not a big humidity fan but yesterday’s weather was so summer enjoyable.

• Like 1