• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    happyweatherforyou
    Newest Member
    happyweatherforyou
June 2024 Obs/Disco

Torch Tiger

Saturday should be mainly dry south of the Pike there will be showers/thunder north of the Pike along the edge of the warm front/higher theta-e air. 

Whenever the timing for the cold front is though, whether it be Saturday night or Sunday, is going to be a deluge out in front of it with PWATS surging > 2''. If bulk of the rain/thunder move through Saturday night, there may be an additional risk for showers/thunder Sunday afternoon with the secondary cold front. 

Such a devastating landscape in Woodbury & Bethlehem.  I go to Tuscany for June & July, and my brother called me to say that trees are down all over my property, part of the barn roof blew off, and 40 year old wisteria vines were uprooted.  I am afraid to encounter the damage from this when I return.

• Sad 2

41 minutes ago, Patrick-02540 said:

Such a devastating landscape in Woodbury & Bethlehem.  I go to Tuscany for June & July, and my brother called me to say that trees are down all over my property, part of the barn roof blew off, and 40 year old wisteria vines were uprooted.  I am afraid to encounter the damage from this when I return.

Pics 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Torch Tiger said:

:stein:stronghold possible if this weekends showers don't pan out.

Saturday Night
A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 7pm. Low around 65. South wind around 13 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
Sunday
Showers and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly before 5pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. High near 81. West wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ineedsnow said:
Saturday Night
A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 7pm. Low around 65. South wind around 13 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
Sunday
Showers and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly before 5pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. High near 81. West wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

meaningful precip.  Most see measurable rain, but .11" isn't going to do much for the Steined folks. Hopefully a widespread soaker, even flooder.