• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos
June 2024 Obs/Disco

Torch Tiger

AHHH. WHAT?! Noooooo.... I moved up here in part to get away from this nonsense!! *cries*
That is a mood and a half... considering I am a former Southerner as well (moved up from South Carolina just before New Years cause of getting married), this literally feels like back in my roots. Where at from the south ya from?

Sent from my SM-S146VL using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Prismshine Productions said:

That is a mood and a half... considering I am a former Southerner as well (moved up from South Carolina just before New Years cause of getting married), this literally feels like back in my roots. Where at from the south ya from?

Sent from my SM-S146VL using Tapatalk

I'm from Oklahoma. I'm no stranger to tornado warnings, but I HATE them. They have always scared me to death. Also, I don't know where to find a live weather cast of this tornado warning. Anyone know where I can find that? I'm so new up here, I wasn't prepared for this. =(

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Harmonie said:

I'm from Oklahoma. I'm no stranger to tornado warnings, but I HATE them. They have always scared me to death. Also, I don't know where to find a live weather cast of this tornado warning. Anyone know where I can find that? I'm so new up here, I wasn't prepared for this. =(

Any of the local news stations really. NBC30 is usually top notch, especially when Ryan is working and covering warnings. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, zoe456 said:

Meanwhile the drive back from Vermont today is pretty moist. Stopping for gas/food in Epping. 

Yeah I'm in Killington now, been raining all day basically with mist and clouds. No fun on the weather end. Fishing was good tho!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NoCORH4L said:

Yeah I'm in Killington now, been raining all day basically with mist and clouds. No fun on the weather end. Fishing was good tho!

Glad you had a nice day fishing. Our quick day trip to Vermont (from southern Maine) is winding down. Drove to Randolph,VT and now almost back to Hampton/I-95. The pitstop was worthwhile as most of the heavy rain my way has almost pushed off the seacoast. Looking at drizzle the last 52 miles on the Maine Turnpike. 

• Like 1

The most tropical day so far here in Southbury and all we could muster was a 5 minute shower that was more sun than clouds....0.04"

Yesterday a few rumbles of thunder and 0.67", glad to see the summer convection shield is just as strong as the winter snow shield...haha

• Like 1