Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
XMAS Miracle: Blizzard of 2010 Lead-in Dialogue

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't that tend to happen in all the big ones? Those areas with big numbers?

Absolutely:

Norwood to Sharon to Canton Randolph West Bridgewater/Easton down to Raynham but a lot of times not quite back to KTAN as they are away from the ocean enhancement - don't think it'll be the case this time.

The AFD which I cannot find now as it's been replaced and I'm not scanning through the previous pages cited some past cases where the storms were closer to the coast then modeled earlier but didn't hook in as much. IE, counterintuitive, you'd think if it's 20 miles west to start it must end up further west but that isn't the case a sig portion of the time.

I'm pumped I get a decent front end hit at the worst, but Sunday River looks to get 6-18" of just beautiful beautiful white gold

Absolutely:

Norwood to Sharon to Canton Randolph West Bridgewater/Easton down to Raynham but a lot of times not quite back to KTAN as they are away from the ocean enhancement - don't think it'll be the case this time.

The AFD which I cannot find now as it's been replaced and I'm not scanning through the previous pages cited some past cases where the storms were closer to the coast then modeled earlier but didn't hook in as much. IE, counterintuitive, you'd think if it's 20 miles west to start it must end up further west but that isn't the case a sig portion of the time.

I'm pumped I get a decent front end hit at the worst, but Sunday River looks to get 6-18" of just beautiful beautiful white gold

PD II 2003

Archived