Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
XMAS Miracle: Blizzard of 2010 Lead-in Dialogue

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But seriously, that was the turning point for me. When someone as thorough as you couldn't see the signifiance or effects of these alleged errors, that's when I started to believe.

I'm just glad that when I said I was calling nceps bluff on discounting the gfs/nam when nothing obvious could be seen as really wrong at 18z it worked out. I have a suspicion it would have been preacher kevs signature if this had gone east 1k miles

I have to wait till X-mas dinner tonight in South Windsor to give the entire fam(wifes side) the update. They'll leave it to me to make the call. If it's just light snow that starts around noon or 1:00 I'd say we'll do it. But, some of them have to drive back to Norfolk, Mass afterwards..and that could get dicey and us driving back to Tolland and others to South Windsor. If we tube at 11. We'll go..but if it's 2:00 I may recommend we postpone. Tough call

Take the Tucker.

GYX has issued Blizzard Watches for our area here..................................:guitar:

LOL when I told moneymike that the NCEP error noted in the NAM should have meant it went NW...holy crap didn think this much.

Going to be huge up at sunday river, HUGE! Just what we needed as next week doesn't look particularly cold.

Even albany gets smoked. This low is getting so far NW if it doesn't stop congrats VT/ENY/NH/ME

Archived