• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos
Interior NW & NE Burbs 2024

On 7/6/2024 at 11:39 AM, hudsonvalley21 said:

0.38 around 6pm yesterday and 1.15” this morning for a total of 1.53” in 12 hours. Great for the garden. Had a dew pt. of 77 last night. Definitely Florida like conditions.

On 7/6/2024 at 12:18 PM, Juliancolton said:

Tipper says 0.70" here this morning. 83/76 now, should be intolerable in another couple hours

11 hours ago, White Gorilla said:

Hi guys, long time.  What a gully washer today!  Must be more than an inch of water.  

3 hours ago, gravitylover said:

Looks like it finished at 1.5 then I had a shower after midnight that added a few hundredths.

3 hours ago, IrishRob17 said:

1.39" yesterday and little to no wind thankfully. Still need to clean up a large branch that fell into another tree during Tuesday nights .08" but with much more wind when it came through. 

Good morning Rob, Hudson, W G, Julian, Gravity. Central Park ended up with 1.46 in a two hour stretch. I included a screen shot of the Accu-Weather radar as the line was approaching the boroughs. I pray everyone is and continues to do well. As always ….

IMG_0467.png

IMG_0465.png

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, rclab said:

Good morning Rob, Hudson, W G, Julian, Gravity. Central Park ended up with 1.46 in a two hour stretch. I included a screen shot of the Accu-Weather radar as the line was approaching the boroughs. I pray everyone is and continues to do well. As always ….

IMG_0467.png

IMG_0465.png

Had 1.49” for the total. A nice refreshing drink for the lawn and flowers. No severe weather thankfully. Hopefully all is well with you. All is good here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/19/2024 at 6:09 PM, gravitylover said:

It doesn't get nicer than today. The air is just perfect right now. Too bad there's lawnmowers going all over...

Funny you should say that, I was home sick for 3 days with Covid and I could sit outside to nap. constant machine noise,

2 hours ago, gravitylover said:

I saw a few recently too, figured they're stressed from all the rain we've had. I know my yard isn't in the best shape, stuff is rotting from the bottom up. This constant sogginess is getting old.

I'm on the verge of my second below normal month for rainfall, depending of course on what happens the next day and a half. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BxEngine said:

Considering taking the kids to the warwick drive in tnite, the hrrr waffling constantly isnt helping my decision making process at all. 

The waffling has been constant the last week or so.  Hard to plan on when to water the garden by the forecast that has busted on the dry side. The garden type scattered showers have been near misses here. 

went to the Fair oaks drive-in last month had a cool dry nite luckily.

Yesterdays 69 was interesting. Wait, wut?  Three rounds of storms yesterday dropped a total of .69 along with some more branches, yay, but I digress. That got my July total to 3.67". The 30-year average for KMGJ (two miles or so away) in July is 3.30" so it would obviously be considered above normal. My 20-year average for July is 4.85", so its below normal in that regard. June was below normal when compared to either monthly average.  

• Like 1