Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos
Occasional Thoughts on Climate Change

donsutherland1

Just now, ChescoWx said:

We can only use the data we have Charlie.....the real data does not lie!!

The data lies if you don't use it properly. You have been putting out misinformation on our local climate for decades.

• Weenie 1

6 minutes ago, chubbs said:

The data lies if you don't use it properly. You have been putting out misinformation on our local climate for decades.

I share actual factual data while you keep trying to explain revisionist history.....it just fails time and again Charlie!! The facts and truth shall set you free of your climate fear!!! Go to the light Charlie go for it!!! LOL!!!

2 minutes ago, ChescoWx said:

And you keep trying to explain revisionist history.....it just fails time and again Charlie!! The facts and truth shall set you free of your climate fear!!! Go to the light Charlie go for it!!! LOL!!!

And as usual, You've ducked my point. Do you think Phoenixville, the city of Coatesville, and the town of West Chester, are a good representation of Chester County?

1 minute ago, chubbs said:

And as usual, You've ducked my point. Do you think Phoenixville, the city of Coatesville, and the town of West Chester, are a good representation of Chester County?

Of course they are located across the East (Phoenixville) South ( West Chester) and West ( Coatesville )

Nicely spread across the county!!

6 minutes ago, ChescoWx said:

Of course they are located across the East (Phoenixville) South ( West Chester) and West ( Coatesville )

Nicely spread across the county!!

Surprised that a heat island expert like yourself thinks that those town/city sites are representative. The Coatesville and West Chester station moves to more rural sites nearby caused roughly 2F of cooling. Accounting for the moves is why NOAA is spot on and you are way off.

• Weenie 1

1 hour ago, chubbs said:

Surprised that a heat island expert like yourself thinks that those town/city sites are representative. The Coatesville and West Chester station moves to more rural sites nearby caused roughly 2F of cooling. Accounting for the moves is why NOAA is spot on and you are way off.

As you know Charlie there is of course zero support for that 2F of cooling you feel occurred.....fantasy over factual data does not work!!

image.png.11cca82d178431fc84f603c4f9206923.png

7 hours ago, ChescoWx said:

As you know Charlie there is of course zero support for that 2F of cooling you feel occurred.....fantasy over factual data does not work!!

image.png.11cca82d178431fc84f603c4f9206923.png

Sorry Paul!  I posted the chart below previously. The move-related cooling is readily estimated from nearby stations.  West Chester went from being like Phoenixville before the move in 1970, to being like Coatesville after, roughly 2F. The timing matches the station move exactly. Of course NOAA uses many more stations for a more robust estimate of the move's impact. Same story at Coatesville. A fact whether you accept or not.

westchestermove.PNG

• Weenie 1

10 hours ago, chubbs said:

Sorry Paul!  I posted the chart below previously. The move-related cooling is readily estimated from nearby stations.  West Chester went from being like Phoenixville before the move in 1970, to being like Coatesville after, roughly 2F. The timing matches the station move exactly. Of course NOAA uses many more stations for a more robust estimate of the move's impact. Same story at Coatesville. A fact whether you accept or not.

westchestermove.PNG

Right! many more stations from places outside of Chester County....but still typical of Chesco temps like let's say Philadelphia....

19 hours ago, ChescoWx said:

Like we somehow know what a global average actually ever is....and how to historically compare it to previous warm and cold periods in our climate history....from thousands of years ago - c'mon man!

I think it is telling that you only use raw data errors and all when it shows less warming than the corrected data, but refuse to use raw data when it shows more warming than the corrected data. 

And do you really think nobody knows what the global average temperature is? I want you to seriously sit and think on that before answering. Do you really want to plant you flag there? Or was that just an off-the-cuff remark made more out of frustration than true conviction. 

5 minutes ago, bdgwx said:

I think it is telling that you only use raw data errors and all when it shows less warming than the corrected data, but refuse to use raw data when it shows more warming than the corrected data. 

And do you really think nobody knows what the global average temperature is? I want you to seriously sit and think on that before answering. Do you really want to plant you flag there? Or was that just an off-the-cuff remark made more out of frustration than true conviction. 

I only and always use raw data no matter what it shows for Chester County PA. We do not know actually and factually what the global average temperature was back in 1533....hence why we don't actually believe the garbage stats like last Friday or whatever was the warmest day in our planet's history. Pure and non-factual rubbish.

1 minute ago, ChescoWx said:

Let's man the boats!!! This climate change thingy is really damaging the earth! We may never ever recover all of that ice that is now water!!

i'm just asking you why you were hyped about ice that melted

7 minutes ago, ChescoWx said:

I am always hyped about both the melting and freezing processes of ice.....so exciting!!

did you think this would be a higher extent melt season? are you disappointed about being wrong?

Our friendly climate alarmists continually fail to educate folks that our oceans actually go up and down as our cyclical climate change moves up and down from cycle to cycle. In fact it goes up and down by ~400 feet with each and every Ice Age cycle. The fact is that our oceans were 20 to 25 feet higher during the prior Interglacial Warm Period. There is of course no climate crisis -just a clear education crisis.

image.jpeg.12f8586f9c9b7a4fdf4561a9c54db81d.jpeg

2 hours ago, ChescoWx said:

I only and always use raw data no matter what it shows for Chester County PA

I'm going to stop you right there. That's straight up brazen fraudulent behavior.

20 minutes ago, ChescoWx said:

There is no fraud with facts my friend!!

26 minutes ago, bdgwx said:

I'm going to stop you right there. That's straight up brazen fraudulent behavior.

17 hours ago, chubbs said:

westchestermove.PNG

Would you folks PLEASE keep this train of thought in the "Chester County" thread? The bickering keeps spreading back into this "Climate Change" thread.  Please.  Thank You!

• Thanks 1