Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
The Little Storm That Could - March 3/4

Spanks45

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

I hate to do this to you cuz you’re one of my favorite posters but, Glad we don’t live there 

Most people don't literally seek out the highest hilltop they can find when purchasing a home.

1 minute ago, Spanks45 said:

Anything with sun melted...March sun is a killer....I had 3.5" and was all gone by early this afternoon.

Yeah we had a hoops game in Simsbury today and it was all gone in the valley until you got into Bloomfield and Simsbury . I took this today at like 12:30 before we left . That’s why I say Morch snows are just to pad the stats . You lose that wintertime feel 

LnWqSsK.jpg

38 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Yeah we had a hoops game in Simsbury today and it was all gone in the valley until you got into Bloomfield and Simsbury . I took this today at like 12:30 before we left . That’s why I say Morch snows are just to pad the stats . You lose that wintertime feel 

LnWqSsK.jpg

Do your neighbors dump all their snow in your yard? Might be the biggest snow banks from a 3" snow storm I have seen!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

LnWqSsK.jpg

The one side of my house still has solid ice/snow from weeks ago and 3 inches from the past 2 storms.....anything with more than 3 or 4 hours of sun was gone