Newest Member
    Monty
Post Christmas Bomb

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow beautiful!

MA suicides are coming shortly. I don't quite get the GFS winning talk in that thread...

LOL GFS wins because MA gets missed by ECM and has been missed by GFS since a long time ago (3 days?). Love the weenie logic.

Isn't this run more in line with most of it's recent ensemble means?

For SNE, a weenie can dream cause this would crush SNE and get some of NNE in on the fun too.

LOL GFS wins because MA gets missed by ECM and has been missed by GFS since a long time ago (3 days?). Love the weenie logic.

Isn't this run more in line with most of it's recent ensemble means?

For SNE, a weenie can dream cause this would crush SNE and get some of NNE in on the fun too.

EC continues to run on the ridiculous side in terms of strength and subsequently track. time will tell, I think it's OTL but hope it's right for skiing.

Will, I LIKE the polar vortex on this one. The more neutral the orientation the better, so it get in front of the ridge, not on top.

LOOKS GREAT!

You don't want it much faster than that though....i dont want it involved any earlier...because it will act to keep the trough from really going negative in time...its fine there now, but hopefully it stays there. Maybe I'm wrong though.

just read in the other thread boston mixes at 108?

Bosotn may mix at 108h but 90% of the qpf has fallen by then...when the storm nears ACK, it turns the winds a little more E so a coastal front may impact them...but its a relatively minor issue...the bigger issues would be on the Cape and far SE MA

Archived