Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Post Christmas Bomb

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CMC and NOGAPS were horrendous with the last system - the one still effecting us now. At about this range it was in about the same position - showing nothing NW of the BM.

NOGAPS shouldn't be alive. It routinely shows almost 0 qpf in NOAM during an active jet time in winter. It did that today and last night. I should never look at it but if it showed a storm and no one else did I'd have to find a way to believe it....

CMC and NOGAPS did an absolute horror job with the ocean storm that is still effecting us with snows. That was within 48 hours, most models had a complete miss, EURO and NAM and to an extent the GFS showed at least the fringe of the storm impacting the Cape and Islands withn 48 hours. 00z GFS ensemble means show a 989mb low south of nantucket, ma at hour 96, I think it is possible this may speed up in timing, but show the same type of intensity as the EURO has had.

NOGAPS shouldn't be alive. It routinely shows almost 0 qpf in NOAM during an active jet time in winter. It did that today and last night. I should never look at it but if it showed a storm and no one else did I'd have to find a way to believe it....

I distinctly remember it was right once in 1998. And that's not a joke, every dog has its day.

again with the more JI waanna be .... the euro will have to chnage tonight idiot posters...

didnt we see all of your guiys SCREAM this last nite for hours ?

Missing the key point

the southern s/w has GOT to be clsoe off or nearly close off

the 0zz ggem and gfs do NOT have this

the euro runs do

the 18z gfs almost did

southern closd 500 Low slower BIG storm... euro is right

Archived