• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Post Christmas Bomb

Damage In Tolland

If the Euro continues to hold serve to what it's been showing that will really begin to open my eyes. It has been very interesting though to see the GFS and now the NAM sort of start trying to trend towards the Euro with respect to digging that trough deeper.

GEM and UK blow....the only model\ens mean to give me much over warning criteria is the OP EURO....fact not opinion.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very true Ray, very True.

Snow backing in again now, not sure I've ever seen such a solid shield of pathetic snow?

I like the look of the radar near PWM...looks like things are starting to build a bit better. But we'll see. And that's for another thread anyway.

Major timing changes. Lots of energy coming in late should sping up a biggie - late.

Ginx I think a Euro type deal is still possible but just not that far SW. I could see a beast stalling up our way, not that far south. I'm pretty sure it's off a rocker with that 12z solution.

Clime says south of BID, this overamped patterns says further south say off ACY, either was huge hit.

GEM and UK blow....the only model\ens mean to give me much over warning criteria is the OP EURO....fact not opinion.

They were really that bad? Well hopefully that isn't a cause for concern but let's see what the Euro gives us...if the Euro continues to hold serve than I wouldn't put a ton of stock into the GEM and UK just yet. If we see the euro though trend towards their solutions with it's 0z run than it might be time to think.

It gave me John's cosmic dildo pretty hard this last event.

The Euro has given it hard to a lot of us this winter.

GGEM through 84, not very pretty.

True, but this is a different event, and not tempting us with only 2 runs. Great solution and very consistent plus signs of others trending towards it. If we can get the 00z and 12z again I think it's time to actually believe this might be it.

Archived