Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Post Christmas Bomb

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with that, I think its overdoing the stall part to far south.........

Gibbs posts in the main forum lead me to believ he thinks the Euro has the right idea and the GFS will move to it as it is doing. One thing everyone needs to keep in mind is the overall pattern and tele connectors are screaming huge as in geographical coverage storm. Waiting up for the Euro fook it, these runs only come what twice every three years, got to do it.

thing is...they aren't very similar. (gfs vs. ec)

so the ec holding serve would indicate we are still not nearing consensus.

I would prefer the Euro solution over the GFS but if the GFS ends up being correct I'll be more than thrilled.

I think we've seen the GFS trend closer to the Euro solution tonight.

Will you are great on that show, such a good counterbalance to DT. And I think we should all step back, look at trends...it is Wednesday, this is still developing and this was the day that typically an event like this would fall apart. So far it hasn't although we still have the 2 globals to go. Tomorrow night is when we should start to pick apart the specifics at the surface, not tonight. Bigger Western Ridge, stronger northern stream to pull the think north...that's what I hear tonight.

Wouldn't be surprised that we see a trend away from the Euro history making event over the SE and MA, towards something closer to climatology that closes off further north and buries DC through at least CNE. If the northern energy keeps trending stronger that seems like a reasonable possibility.

Euro needs to hold serve. Nothing more, nothing less.

If the Euro continues to hold serve to what it's been showing that will really begin to open my eyes. It has been very interesting though to see the GFS and now the NAM sort of start trying to trend towards the Euro with respect to digging that trough deeper.

Archived