Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Post Christmas Bomb

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes very much so...consistency FTW again.

I guess the southern stream s/w is a bit faster and from what Will said the northern stream energy is more consolidated...which I had no clue what that even meant until I looked closer and saw what he meant. All the energy is like together and stronger.

I mentioned this in another thread. California broke daily rprecip records which were set in1970 which was followed here by the New Years Eve KU., the day eight profs the other day had KUs on them one of which was 1971 NYE.

Major Juju. Sometimes it seems words writ are not heard. Major!

Guess with age comes a degree of wisdom

It's after this that the changes take place/48+

The southern s/w gets away to the NE. This seems to be the crux of the different model solutions right there.

I guess the southern stream s/w is a bit faster and from what Will said the northern stream energy is more consolidated...which I had no clue what that even meant until I looked closer and saw what he meant. All the energy is like together and stronger.

Interesting, thanks...I can see the changes well in 54, southern s/w is faster, nice.

A bit late to post this, but this was on Pete Bouchard's blog from this afternoon

Perhaps you've heard that cities and towns from San Diego to Las Vegas have been inundated by rain in the past 7 days. The grand finale is pushing through tonight...then it sets its sights on the East Coast. It'll pick up a few friends along the ride, and by the time it reaches us, it should be a mammoth nor'easter....that part we know.

As it stands now, the storm will hit Sunday night and all day Monday. Wind will be fierce, snow will be heavy. Up to and possibly over a foot is possible regionwide! If the storm hugs the coast, we'll see it change to rain. Track is still not set in stone, but we have enough confidence for now to say the storm is coming....

Archived