Newest Member
    Monty
Post Christmas Bomb

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the job?

Entry level DYS group worker, but my education would provide an avenue for advancement.....though there is only so much education can do for yoo with respect to state positions because it's analagous to the military in that seniority is the foundation of their entire scheme.

Entry level DYS group worker, but my education would provide an avenue for advancement.....though there is only so much education can do for yoo with respect to state positions because it's analagous to the military in that seniority is the foundation of their entire scheme.

Yeah, but good benefits and solid job security with the state. Good luck!

Congrats Ray! I am sure everything will work out for the best, and perfect timing for the upcoming holiday and surely will make a Happy New Year! Enjoy the snow tonight, sure am jealous!!!!

This area is totally dominated by NY State workers. We barely even had a recession locally because it's such a false economy. But the party may end soon considering NY State has a 10 billion dollar deficit. Also our property taxes are atrocious.

Yeah, but good benefits and solid job security with the state. Good luck!

Archived