Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
E PA/NJ/DE fall general OBS and Discussion thread

The Iceman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't looked at models since early April but I seem to recall this early May rainy onshore flow stationary boundary draped over the region thing fairly well from years past. Usually lasts a week or so.....its like a transition period. We go from seasonal weather to this gloom and then when it breaks in a week or so we usually go right into summer with temps in the mid 80s to near 90. This year has not followed previous patterns very well however, so I guess we'll see.

Haven't looked at models since early April but I seem to recall this early May rainy onshore flow stationary boundary draped over the region thing fairly well from years past. Usually lasts a week or so.....its like a transition period. We go from seasonal weather to this gloom and then when it breaks in a week or so we usually go right into summer with temps in the mid 80s to near 90. This year has not followed previous patterns very well however, so I guess we'll see.

Meh it happens once in a while but hasn't since 2007. Also 2005 and 2003 were epic crappy

50F with drizzle this cold pool crap is hanging tough to the last

Nasty thunderstorm around 11:15 last night. Lightning hit a condo in cape may city that burned 3 units. Long night.

Nasty indeed! Haven't seen lightning like that in years. Not much wind and no hail I know of but very hard rain... and plenty of lightning. Don't need any more of that!

Over here in cancun mexico, you guys are missing a great thunderstorm!! Gusts to 60, constant lightening and heavy rain.

We are also freezing with temps in the 40's to low 50's for days on end. I feel like jumping into that Popocatepetl Volcano

Archived