Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Spring Banter

Rjay

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It figures.  A couple of months of nice weather and right as the high school mt bike race season starts (first race is on Sunday) for my daughter the weather is about to go in the sh*tter.  That and I am starting my new sales rep gig and getting on the road 4-5 days a week all over the northeast, tomorrow I'll be about 60 miles south of the border in NH. :bike:  Tell y'all what, if you want to see snow go north, way far north! :devilsmiley:  Keep the snow north of the Canadian border for me why dontcha.  Thanks.  :P

Todays 12z GFS has me getting more snow in the next 8 days than I received the entire winter.. Ridiculous

therefore you know it won't verify!  it's a ridiculous solution anyway--1 inch of QPF on NW winds?  LOL (courtesy of another met on another board who pointed that out)

It figures. A couple of months of nice weather and right as the high school mt bike race season starts (first race is on Sunday) for my daughter the weather is about to go in the sh*tter. That and I am starting my new sales rep gig and getting on the road 4-5 days a week all over the northeast, tomorrow I'll be about 60 miles south of the border in NH. :bike: Tell y'all what, if you want to see snow go north, way far north! :devilsmiley: Keep the snow north of the Canadian border for me why dontcha. Thanks. :P

There's not much snow there if any. Unless you're talking the high elevations of the whites and they barely have anything

Nah it's not tomorrow I'm worried about, just gonna be warm rain and t-storms.  Next week though looks like a different story.  Changed my route so I'm not back up there until after the cold shot moves through.  I'm just over winter which is weird for me, I'm the one that is usually looking for the extremes in weather whether that's 60's in January or T-storms with crazy lightning in Feb or that crazy *ss 20"+ snowstorm after hurricane Irene in October.

The evolving SSTAs seem to be providing a hint of a very warm summer. One has also seen some very warm summers following El Niño events and the current one continues to fade.

The North Pacific IMO is showing some signs of flipping to a -PDO. The warm ssts that dominated the last several years are slowly fading

Stuck in a raw fog on the south shore. I was shocked at the difference in temps from the city to the island yesterday. It's was a nice warm spring day in the city but blustery and cool on the Island. Not that unusual this time of year but especially pronounced.

I have a clients wanting to do landscape installations already. Once people see daffodils and foresithia they think it's time to go. Big shock on the way

Archived