BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Possible 3/20-3/21 Coastal Storm

Zelocita Weather

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the SREF shifted more east. Not a good start to the night. Maybe I can finally catch up on some sleep. I have been going to bed at 3am every night this week.

Yup. Not good. Not expecting any big shifts tonight.

Looks like the SREF shifted more east. Not a good start to the night. Maybe I can finally catch up on some sleep. I have been going to bed at 3am every night this week.

Bro, I like you, you know your stuff, but let's be reasonable here for a second. You know and I know this is not going to be much of anything. All models are showing a positive tilt trough that goes negative way too late. Not only that but you have progressive pacific split flow and no strong Atlantic and arctic blocking. Plus, it's happening for a big part of the event during the day, with no arctic air entrenched in the boundary layer and an indirect late March sun overhead. You also don't have a big bomb creating its own cold air through dynamic cooling and strong uvv's. If you get an inch or two on grassy areas, consider it a win along with getting to see snow falling on the 1st day of astronomical spring. Other than that, it's a non event dude

Looks like it's over. Have a feeling every model is going to come in less and less tonight. Just like every storm threat this year except for one in January. When we needed help from the WAR we didn't get and OTS it went but when we needed it to relax it didn't and we were left with a cutter. Really fustrating year except for the blizzard. See you guys next fall

Archived